Votes: 21 10.0%
  • HDFC

Votes: 9 4.3%
  • Motilal Oswal

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Others

Votes: 74 35.2%

• Total voters
If the demat account is with Bajaj then Angel won't charge for demat. Is that what you were asking?
No. Bajaj takes Rs.23 as DMAT charges, from our Bank account instead of taking from our margin money. It is done through ECS and unless we update our passbook we won't know they are taking.

So I want to know whether Angel will also do the same like Bajaj.

Most of the brokers are not transperent regarding brokerage they charge. I mean they do not display it on their website. They negotiate offline.

I think amog those who display on their websites Religare offers the best and it belongs to Ranbaxy/ Fortis group.

RK global is also good but they do not have office in the southern region. We can not depend on their representatives.

lazytrader

No. Bajaj takes Rs.23 as DMAT charges, from our Bank account instead of taking from our margin money. It is done through ECS and unless we update our passbook we won't know they are taking.

So I want to know whether Angel will also do the same like Bajaj.
You can always check your bank statement online. No money can move without records. Any movement of money electronically can be tracked down upto to the person who withdraws it by cash.

You can always check your bank statement online. No money can move without records. Any movement of money electronically can be tracked down upto to the person who withdraws it by cash.
It just showed ECS Debit. Went to the branch and asked the bank manager about this. He made me wait for an hour and came with a detailed report. It showed that Bajaj was doing that. When I contacted Bajaj customer care they were rude and said it was DMAT charges and if I don't want to spend I can close my account with them :mad: They are doing this every month. The problem I faced was as I don't know that I will spend Rs.23 for every tranaction taken from Delivery I was selling now and then. These amounts never reflects in the contract note. The reason they say is "Sir these are DMAT charges and won't be reflected in the account" Now almost stopped trading with them.

lazytrader

I think service of Religare is not up to the mark ,
why one should not try account with Indiainfoline
Indiainfoline brokerage is on the higher side.

Service depends on branch mostly. So one branch might be good other bad. Try to talk to as many brokers as possible.

Besides RT data extraction from ODIN is possible. Not many softwares for TTAdvance.

Originally Posted by rkapoor View Post
Its not so now. You can get your account RTGS registered to avail this service.

Rishi Kapoor
Angel Broking
hello what is RTGS i wana change my brokreg house from rmoney to religare i am phycially challange if it is not automated or online and going to office it is deep trouble for me i want all online pls guide me wating for your reply. thanks friend r u from religare wht u r bkg from u r krkg house
Hi...
RTGs is facility for direct bank transfer from your broker's A?C to your bank account. Its safe and fast.
And yes its free. Even if you transfer just 100rs, it will not cost you anything extra.

Rishi Kapoor
Angel

lazytrader

What is the difference between Angel ODIN and Religare ODIN?
Anyone know? They both seem to be the same. (features wise)
P.S: I'm not talking about ODIN features because it is the same software it will have same feature set, what I mean is things like backfill, market SL orders etc.