Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Others

Votes: 74 35.2%

• Total voters
D

darkstar

Re: Reviews on Angel Broking and Religare

Hi
Religare securities have launched RACE Freedom Plan Which will be available in all the three platforms i.e., RACE, RACElite and RACEpro.Here by giving a monthly subscribtion of Rs 500 you can trade free of Rs 1,00,000 Intraday and Rs 10,000 on delivery.For details go to www.religare.in , click the Equity, Derivatives & DP page and Finally under R-ACE click on RACE ,RACElite and RACEpro respectively.
tomarrow i met religare agent they ask 1800 rs and 5000 for security i ask race pro is for 999 but they are not agree so they cunfuse me tell me what i do .

lazytrader

Re: Reviews on Angel Broking and Religare

tomarrow i met religare agent they ask 1800 rs and 5000 for security i ask race pro is for 999 but they are not agree so they cunfuse me tell me what i do .
I'm not sure what you meant. Please give more details.

Any additional charges over what is mentioned on the site here: http://www.religareonline.com/to_fees.asp
You should ask what the charges are for and to be mentioned in the payment receipt.

Can't comment without further details. Please also specify your plan name.

hello dontgo for religare ......it is the worst i used it and he will tell you 5 paise brokerage and you foget that religare and race pro ........ even he negotiates brokerage and give u good brokerage religare is worst because without your knowledge they will do wrong trades .....................and you will loose money go for angel broking ,anagram,share khan ,kotak securities ,ventura anything ither than religare and reliance money .take care listen when one who had experiences

lazytrader

hello dontgo for religare ......it is the worst i used it and he will tell you 5 paise brokerage and you foget that religare and race pro ........ even he negotiates brokerage and give u good brokerage religare is worst because without your knowledge they will do wrong trades .....................and you will loose money go for angel broking ,anagram,share khan ,kotak securities ,ventura anything ither than religare and reliance money .take care listen when one who had experiences
I've heard people from sharekhan and bajaj capital trade with customers money too. It depends on the branch and how you deal with them.

Frankly the only reason to not at all consider a broker is when the platform has issues because that can't be fixed immediately. If there are no other branches in your city from a particular broker then you'll have to choose another one but overall I feel it's like choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Yes. I also get the same. it is the problem with religare. They are saying, they are improving it. New software will take a month.
L.V.Gandhi
one month gone,have they updated the software or not
as i also religare client,waiting egarly for update
i have no other sources for charting,can u pls suggest me some intraday charting sources.

c.karthikeyan

lvgandhi

L.V.Gandhi
one month gone,have they updated the software or not
as i also religare client,waiting egarly for update
i have no other sources for charting,can u pls suggest me some intraday charting sources.

c.karthikeyan
You can use investbulls or ichart both are paid, both reasonably priced.

hello dontgo for religare ......it is the worst i used it and he will tell you 5 paise brokerage and you foget that religare and race pro ........ Even he negotiates brokerage and give u good brokerage religare is worst because without your knowledge they will do wrong trades .....................and you will loose money go for angel broking ,anagram,share khan ,kotak securities ,ventura anything ither than religare and reliance money .take care listen when one who had experiences
there are lots of problems with ventura. Pl. See my article under grievience " my experience with ventura".

i've heard people from sharekhan and bajaj capital trade with customers money too. It depends on the branch and how you deal with them.

Frankly the only reason to not at all consider a broker is when the platform has issues because that can't be fixed immediately. If there are no other branches in your city from a particular broker then you'll have to choose another one but overall i feel it's like choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea.
sir,

i am with sharekhan since 2000. I never had any bitter experience like trading on clients money or so. Initially their service to customers was excellent and oflate, it is not as it was; may be due to increased clientele. Regarding transparency, i had never come across any hidden chargeswith sharekhan eventhough i had experience with some brokers with regard to hidden charges. Every thing is in black and whitewith sharekhan. But only draw back with them is their s/w for trading platform is comparaively poor and brokerage is higher. There is minimum brokerage per trade too. But for these, they are the best; as per my personal observation.

I ALSO NOTICED THAT WHENEVER MONEY IS WITHDRAWN FROM SHAREKHAM BY 1000 HRS., IT IS CREDITED IN MY SB A/C. BY 14000 THE SAME DAY; I.E. WITHIN BANKING HRS. VENTURA TAKES 2 FULL DAYS, EVENTHOUGH THEY GIVE JUST 30 MINUTES NOTICE IN CASE OF DEBIT TO BE CLEARED OFF AND TILL SUCH TIME THE DEBIT IS NOT CLEARED, THEY DO NOT ALLOW TO SELL THE SHARES. RECENTLY, MY A/C. HAD DEBIT BALANCE OF 7914/-. I HOLD 8 LAKHS WORTH SHARES WITH THEM. BUT THEY DID NOT ALLOW TO SELL ANY OF MY SHARES, EVEN WHEN THE PRICE WAS UP THUS ENFORCING ME LOOSE. IS IT NOT STRANGE?. I HAD NEVER KNOWN ANY THING LIKE THAT WITH ANY OTHER BROKERS. EVEN INDIA BULLS REMITS CLIENT'S MONEY ONLY AFTER 2 FULL DAY AND AFTER BANKING HOURS. IF I AM WRONG, MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO CORRECT ME.

Last edited:

lazytrader

There are many things that vary from broker to broker and nothing can but directly compared. The only way is to check and confirm each and everything with them before hand and then deal with any problems later and if can't be fixed then switch to a different broker.

As such I feel the broker is only as good as then want to be, the effort they put into setting up a good trading platform and the services they provide to their clients matters after that once it goes to the sub brokers then everything else depends of the way you deal with the sub broker.