Restoring Traders/Investors Faith into Investing

@Einstein, can I have your inputs on R Systems international and APM Industries?

I found their recommendations on other sites and they seem promising especially R Systems.

Einstein

@Einstein, can I have your inputs on R Systems international and APM Industries?

I found their recommendations on other sites and they seem promising especially R Systems.
I Will message you my opinion on them you shortly, by the way are you from Delhi??

I am thinking that it will be wise if most of us investors can have a get together, beer-coffee once a month and share investment strategy and portfolios. we can meet one or twice a month and hopefully more investors will join the community.??...

@Einstein, meet ups are a nice idea. Unfortunately, I'm far down South in Kochi, Kerala.

Right now I'm seeking two things:
-Valuation models (most advanced I have is that free dcf speadsheet) for short term investments (less than 3 years.)
-Recognizing moats that are worth holding on to

I don't really know what I can contribute to a meet up. I've barely started reading posts by Sanjay Bakshi, Rohit Chauhan and similar value/moat investment bloggers in India.

Mr.G

I Will message you my opinion on them you shortly, by the way are you from Delhi??

I am thinking that it will be wise if most of us investors can have a get together, beer-coffee once a month and share investment strategy and portfolios. we can meet one or twice a month and hopefully more investors will join the community.??...
Count me in.

Einstein

@ steve
I said ' investors club ' not 'analyst club'. By the way most difficult part with DCF is the discount rate. this is very important that you choose the right rate. most investors like seth klarman use 10 in usa market, but you have to adjust it according to indian market scenarios.

@ Mr.G
Good to know you're still alive. :D

Mr.G

@ steve
I said ' investors club ' not 'analyst club'. By the way most difficult part with DCF is the discount rate. this is very important that you choose the right rate. most investors like seth klarman use 10 in usa market, but you have to adjust it according to indian market scenarios.

@ Mr.G
Good to know you're still alive. :D
Due to some inhospitable people here and their lack of openness to learn, I have stopped dispensing information to anyone. I just read posts here and carry on. Delhi Investors Club will be a very nice idea and I have been trying to get it started for a really long time.