Reg: Intra daytrading software

Re: Reg: Intra-day

Hi,

Hope, it downloads the live intra-day data from NSE. We are all waiting for your reply after testing it. Best of Luck. With Warm regards. K Karunakaran.

For me also the same problem, meothod not allowed. Also, I noticed the minimum time for security update is 5 minutes under preferences, anything less than 5-minutes is not accpeted by the PSM. Will this be usefull to us?

Instead of trying to find free utilities, I think we should create one for common benefit. Any software expert is interested in working on a free utility? Please reply. I am from chennai, my e-mail id [email protected].
With warm regards. K Karunakaran

dear freinds

i am also eager to find cheapest possible way out to
chart intraday .
please let me know if any one finds or gets that
cheapest possible way out to
chart intraday .

with regards
shaila

sh50

Re: Reg: Intra daytrading

This suggestion of making a joint representation is a good one. Today I was contacted by the Indiabulls ppl in Delhi. They don't even know what historical intradaydata is. If they are made to realize that by providing that they can differntiate themselves from the competition, they should consider that instead of bullshitting about how "personaIized" their service is. I am sure brokers in US provide realtime data.

Re: Reg: Intra daytrading

The perosons who come to us or who represents the company don't know about the technicalities .When i contacted in our town they simply directing to mail support centre.One of the member posted in this forum that he contacted the people cocerned and they are in process for the same.So we have to collectively represent out cocern to the head office.I have seen that 5paisa terminal provides DDE support.But there are some backlogs too.In my view the best is to get DDE support from Indiabulls as early as possible.