Reg: Intra daytrading software

Re: Reg: Intra-day

TO

OSP2OSP

As tachy posted in the forum we need a api or .dll to be provided by Indiabulls.I have contacted Indiabulls and they said that they are not providing windows DDE currently.Whenever they facilitate we can import the data by using mixserver ,The software developed by Mr Andrew Nazrov the author of MetaserverRT

hope it comes soom

with regds

tachy

I have spoken to the CTO of indiabulls and he has taken all the technical inputs required for realtime dde export of data. I have suggested that the current market watch itself should be exported into excel in realtime so that any change in the LTP in the marketwatch will reflect in the excel sheet. Once that is done it will be a breeze to import into metastock. Work has been started and I will update you guys as to the progress.

Cheers
Tachy

P.S RTQ downloader gives only 15 min delayed data for indian stocks.

Hi tachy

It's a great news! But we need a DDE server to pump the data to metastock .what's about that.Pl suggest

regds

Hi Tachy

Good works done. I have also in progress with Mr. Vikas, Technical Head for integrating realtime data into Metastock & he is currently working on it.

appasri there is a utility called the DDEchartupdater & it is the same utility provided by the RTQdownloader people. Visit trading-tools.com for more details. This utility captures the data changes in excel & automatically updates the metastock charts.

Any further info reqd on this subject mail me at the same id at yahoo.

James

Nobody knows how long India Bulls will take for DDE link. There is no committment. If DDE is not available the only way is API, this is the suggestion I received from Hypertrader forum. The following is the link:

http://forum.hypertrader.net/showthread.php?p=7297&posted=1#post7297

Somebody please suggest me what is API.

With warm regards.

K Karunakaran

tachy

I am using ddechartupdater and its a great program. It's much better than Metaserver RT and also does not hog CPU resources. I get my realtime data from my broker's terminal which outputs the marketwatch in a realtime excel sheet. From there i use DDEchartupdater to convert to metastock format. It's awesome. Combine intraday data with the Guppy MMA and three out of four daytrades will be winners!

Tachy

Hi Tachy
Will u please give site address for ddechartupdater and also explain how u get real time data from your brokers terminal i.e. convert market watch in real time excel sheet.
Thanks for Your replay
Harish

tachy

Hi Chheda,

Its a pretty lengthy process and would take me ages to explain. If you are in bangalore you can get in touch with me at [email protected] and I will show you how it can be done.

Tachy