Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

cloudTrader

Josh Sir,I use your utility and it was working/processing absolutely fine so far.
But these days RTNow hangs while working/processing.Out of 6 trading hours it works for only 2.5-3hrs and excel sheet hangs a lot.I have to close it by Ctrl+Alt+Del and end process.
What could be the reason? I have 4GB RAM.

pls reply.
Hey Rehab why don't you use the RTD 1.30 utility by Josh1 which does not require Excel Sheet. This utility is much lighter and has many other useful features too.

Happy Trading.

Silentshadow

@Josh, how you been? I configured RTD and its working use it with zerodha nest but have a problem funny it may seem. I cannot have more than one scripts having real time feed or use it for backfill ... problem is zerodha just crashes with no error. Did anyone encounter such a problem? Its not a problem with system resources as I have a good configuration, ram and cpu utilization is well below the threshold

Any idea how can I work around this problem?

And yeah I am not using ramdisk

@Silentshadow

Read first page of this thread. Start RTD1.30 and click on Help

Last edited:

Rehab

Hey Rehab why don't you use the RTD 1.30 utility by Josh1 which does not require Excel Sheet. This utility is much lighter and has many other useful features too.

Happy Trading.
where will I get how to set up RTD 1.30 utility? any notepad/help file link pls..No help file/option in the setup I dloaded.

Last edited:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
where will I get how to set up RTD 1.30 utility? any notepad/help file link pls..No help file/option in the setup I dloaded.
by clicking help in this , it opens the help file.

@Josh, how you been? I configured RTD and its working use it with zerodha nest but have a problem funny it may seem. I cannot have more than one scripts having real time feed or use it for backfill ... problem is zerodha just crashes with no error. Did anyone encounter such a problem? Its not a problem with system resources as I have a good configuration, ram and cpu utilization is well below the threshold

I am using RTD for last many months. Hats off to Josh and his team. Never faced any issues, except initial hiccups, that I sorted out using help files and related posts here in the thread. I am also using ZT with 60 scrips at a time. Not facing any problem. Beside daily backfill for these 60 scrips I sometime also undertake bulk backfill. Not facing any problem. and yes, I am also not using ramdisk.

Silentshadow

I am using RTD for last many months. Hats off to Josh and his team. Never faced any issues, except initial hiccups, that I sorted out using help files and related posts here in the thread. I am also using ZT with 60 scrips at a time. Not facing any problem. Beside daily backfill for these 60 scrips I sometime also undertake bulk backfill. Not facing any problem. and yes, I am also not using ramdisk.

Not sure where I will find the resolution but already I am on it. Even with 2 scripts on terminal it knocks nest {Zerodha} out with no errors. Only thing that kicks in is a standard error prompt "windows is trying to determine the problem".

It has nothing to do with the system resources since I run on 12 gb ram "I" series system and resource utilization is way below the threshold with no spikes what-so-ever - this system is a war-horse of its kind let me try and rip uninstall the whole thing or may be run in on a different system and see the results

Also intrusion software's have been suppressed need to check if there is a problem with the supporting modules/frameworks that is being run along with it.

Snakehead sir ,
I am using FTC as my broker and they have enabled the link to excel facility but i didnt get live data on my excel sheet . i checked nest on other computer and its working fine and showing link to excel facility. My laptop has win 7 , 32 bit and offuce 2007 . Will you help me what is excet problem in my office 07 or what should i do . i had reinstalled office 07 twice...

Friends
I am using FTC as my broker and they have enabled the link to excel facility but i didnt get live data on my excel sheet . i checked nest on other computer and its working fine and showing link to excel facility. My laptop has win 7 , 32 bit and offuce 2007 . Will you help me what is excet problem in my office 07 or what should i do . i had reinstalled office 07 twice...
Plz anyone guide mevto solv this issue.....