Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Vmaster369

You don't need RTD for that. Just google amibroker investing.com plugin. It costs little for a license and you can access the entire planet via it realtime.

Little word of caution if you buy that

if u reinstall windows then it will not work again and u will have to spend on getting new pass
plus there is no guaranty how long feeds will work. greater it grows sooner investing.com and trading view will block his mobile api that he uses to pull data ;xD Russian guy .

josh1

Kotak securities is giving Nest Trader for free. They allowed RTD for my ID. RTD_1.60 is working seamlessly
photo_2022-04-11_10-40-25.jpg

Kotak securities is giving Nest Trader for free. They allowed RTD for my ID. RTD_1.60 is working seamlessly View attachment 47611
Thank you for that information, I have just bought the Amibroker 6.40.4 and having 64 bit MS Excel. Can i use your RTD 1.6 so that i can use Ami 64 bit. I also got the Nest Trader with Plus chart both 32 & 64 bit. My point is that i wanted to use the 64 bit Amibroker. So, what should i do? Do you have 32 bit and 64 bit RTD? Kindly Advice me in this regard. Kumar.

Kotak securities is giving Nest Trader for free. They allowed RTD for my ID. RTD_1.60 is working seamlessly View attachment 47611
Hello Joshji thanx again, Just out of the topic I want to ask ,have you tried DDE plugin I am facing Volume issue, as last size updates wrong volume , and volume field shows volume updating on realtime quote but not updating in volume chart !,

Attachments

Hi everyone..
I installed Ninjatrader-8, RTD 1.6, NEST Plus, Autoit, C++ as per the instructions searched & found in multiple youtube videos.
Now charts are loading in NT-8, but Order flow is not showing (using Bell TPO). Please some one help me if anything to be changed in settings.
Nest & RTD are started as Admin.

Also if I switch from 1 min to 5 min, or anyother timeframe, the candles loads from fresh. And backfill not happening.
Screenshot 2022-11-12 175629.jpg
Screenshot 2022-11-12 175717.jpg
Screenshot 2022-11-12 175743.jpg
Screenshot 2022-11-12 175838.jpg
Screenshot 2022-11-12 175908.jpg
Screenshot 2022-11-12 180045.jpg

josh1

Hello Joshji thanx again, Just out of the topic I want to ask ,have you tried DDE plugin I am facing Volume issue, as last size updates wrong volume , and volume field shows volume updating on realtime quote but not updating in volume chart !,
DDE is old technology abandoned by Microsoft. Use "Volume Traded today" for correct volumes