Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

This is Live Market watch in Excel. I don't understand the last field. Value of the field changes in each session
View attachment 45935
Digits before ScripName appear to be Exchange category. 1|1 is NSEE (Equity), 1|2 is NSED(Derivatives) and 1|3 is NSEC(Currency).
You are absolutely right. I too get that exact same string in excel. Not a letter is different. IT exactly the same.

could it be possible to use this with RTD while ignoring the last field? Or is the last field something of value?

josh1

I am using NEST 3.19 of Kotak securities and when I run NestRTD.exe, I get error in NEST trader- "Scip RTD sttribute is not licensed". What is remedy?
Pls note that, NEST 3.11 of SAMCO, same thing works fine, I get charts in Amibroker realtime.

josh1

I am using NEST 3.19 of Kotak securities and when I run NestRTD.exe, I get error in NEST trader- "Scip RTD sttribute is not licensed". What is remedy?
Pls note that, NEST 3.11 of SAMCO, same thing works fine, I get charts in Amibroker realtime.
Tell them to start RTD

Raju

Hi josh1,

Is there any way to fetch data from trading view or Investing.com to Amibroker ?

john302928

is anyone using nest trader 3.16 and able to view charts and download ohlcv data? Chart is not opening. broker says nestplus service discontinued