Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

KAL.YUG

``
now from past 2-3 days facing peculiar problem:
1. Getting data feed and but Data and time doesn't change.
if last data received date is yesterday and time 11;30pm, then today morning again get data for yesterday date from 1130 only.

whether I open 1-min chart or 30-min, it remain single candle of last date and time.

now everyday after mkt. starts, i stop feed, delete today's data of 2-3 mins and restart NT-7 again.
then only i get data in new date and time. this is very frustrating.

does anyone have any solution to this

Are you facing this problem after back fill of previous day/s data?
I did face a situation where after back fill of yesterdays data 2-3 tick data also got generated for the current day and the time stamp showed was after 3:30 pm, hence what ever new data was added between 9 am and 3.30 pm would not show up.
Hence I started taking back fill only after 9 am.
Check your data table for the time stamp

I use Amibroker by the way.

KAL.YUG

Thanks bro. Previously I was able to login within 4-5 attempts, but now I am not be able to login even after 10 attempts
I think the problem is because of accumulated junk files, like broken shortcuts, cookies, temp files, obsolete reg etc. Try cleaning them using any cleaners like System mechanic, or AVG tuneup, ccleaner etc. (I use avg tuneup). Try using the free or trial version.
But be careful with what you are doing.

I think the problem is because of accumulated junk files, like broken shortcuts, cookies, temp files, obsolete reg etc. Try cleaning them using any cleaners like System mechanic, or AVG tuneup, ccleaner etc. (I use avg tuneup). Try using the free or trial version.
But be careful with what you are doing.
I clean my system using Ccleaner, though not daily, but every 2-3 days

Anyone still running RTDman. just need the RTDman.exe file to generate csv without using excel.

I don't use amibroker

Can try this Free Program and Speeds Up Your PC

http://m.majorgeeks.com/files/details/toolwiz_care.html
Toolwiz Care is a free toolkit designed to speed up your slow PC. With a multi-functional optimization suite, this Windows system optimizer provides a collection of tools which includes System Checkup, System Cleanup, System Speedup, and 40+ powerful tools to enhance your PC performance, local and network security, and optimize the start-up procedure. Toolwiz team guarantees users that Toolwiz Care will stay free forever. This toolkit is designed for all levels of PC users from beginners to experts.

Note : Always Turn on System Restore , If anything Goes wrong

thumbnail_toolwiz care 2.jpg

chintan786

``

Are you facing this problem after back fill of previous day/s data?
I did face a situation where after back fill of yesterdays data 2-3 tick data also got generated for the current day and the time stamp showed was after 3:30 pm, hence what ever new data was added between 9 am and 3.30 pm would not show up.
Hence I started taking back fill only after 9 am.
Check your data table for the time stamp

I use Amibroker by the way.
ok..noted... will do this.

chintan786

Toolwiz Care is a free toolkit designed to speed up your slow PC. With a multi-functional optimization suite, this Windows system optimizer provides a collection of tools which includes System Checkup, System Cleanup, System Speedup, and 40+ powerful tools to enhance your PC performance, local and network security, and optimize the start-up procedure. Toolwiz team guarantees users that Toolwiz Care will stay free forever. This toolkit is designed for all levels of PC users from beginners to experts.

View attachment 34676
this works for me as well. else, was struggling trying to login into ZT nest multiple times

View attachment 34676
this works for me as well. else, was struggling trying to login into ZT nest multiple times
bro, which tool/tools of Toolwiz Care worked for you, for ZT login issue