Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

I Don't Have any Login Issues..:)

Can Try this ... Delete the App Data in the ZT Folder

This Worked for My Nest Trader (Omneys Folder)
Thanks for your suggestion.
But there is no file or folder by name App Data in ZT folder (Omnesys/Nest3)

Is it possible to have a format file (for amibroker) for the following order of data format, say

Ticker,Date Time,Open,High,Low,Close,Volume
BANKNIFTY,30/04/2019 15:29,29733.4,29746.25,29726.2,29729.45,0
BANKNIFTY,30/04/2019 15:28,29733.5,29738,29729.45,29734.05,0
BANKNIFTY,30/04/2019 15:27,29731.7,29738.5,29731,29734.35,0
BANKNIFTY,30/04/2019 15:26,29728.6,29735.1,29728.6,29732.35,0

most of the time, while login into ZT (after entering pw), it gives only a flash and no window of 2 questions appears.
(though this was happening since quite some time but now has become an headache)
any reason behind this problem and any perma solution.
Thanks bro. Previously I was able to login within 4-5 attempts, but now I am not be able to login even after 10 attempts
login didnt work for multiple time
then tried a 'jugaad' and it worked in its first try. will post about it, if it continue to work for next few time

Short tutorial: Long Tutorial is availble in Help file.
Download latest version from Josh1's signature or from Shankar4KV’s signature. Install using all defaults.

Settings to be done in NEST/NOW
Market Watch Columns – following columns must be present in the market watch
Trading Symbol . Exchange .Series/Expiry . Instrument Name .Symbol .Option Type .Strike Price
Columns can be arranged by right- click on Column Headers and then “Reposition”.

DataTable – following columns must be present in the DataTable.
Scrip Name, "Date Time","Open,"High","Low","Close","Volume"
Column order is very important to get proper backfill from Data Table

Data for the day is available from Hourly Statistics in NSENOW and VWAP Statistics in Nest Trader.
Hourly/VWAP Statistics Columns- should be in the following order
"Start Time","Open Rate","High Rate","Low Rate","Close Rate","Differential Vol"
Column Order is important to get correct backfill.

Start NOW/NEST.
Start AmiBroker.
Start RTD app and make changes in settings: "Rename Future as" to _F1 or whatever you normally use, "Plus chart Open" to "No". Leave rest of settings as is.
Click Save.
Close RTD app (Do not start real time feed or backfill. Do not click any other button).

Start RTD app. If Amibroker is not already open, it will be opened.
Click on "NEST Plus" or VWAP radio button. You will see a list view opened with all scrips from Active Market Watch.
Please note that only Active Market Watch is supported.for backfill. If you have multiple market watches then you will have to select requsite market watch in terminal for backfill.
Verify that ALL scrips in Market Watch are present in RTD app list.
If all scrips are not present go to Market Watch, right click->”Refresh MarketWatch Scrips”. Page down and repeat right click->”Refresh MarketWatch Scrips” until end of Market Watch. Click on “NEST Plus” radio button again to refresh scrips in RTD. Verify that ALL scrips in Market Watch are present in RTD app list.
Select scrips you want to backfill/feed RT data.
Click "Start RTD".
Amibroker will now show real time charts.
Backfill:
If Backfill setting “Delete quotes” is “Yes” it will generally take a long time for backfill to complete.
If Backfill setting “Delete quotes” is “No” it will give excess volume.
See Long tutorial for possible workaround.

If you get any errors or not working as expected please post images of:
-Market Watch/DataTable Columns
-RTD settings
-RTD
-any error messages.
Also tell what is your terminal window title (excluding your id).

END of Short tutorial.
bhai By NEST RTD How Can We Take CDS Currency Future Data From Nest Terminal To Ami Broker ? Can You help pls

Is it possible to configure ZT v 3.11 and v 3.16 in a system, may be in different drives.
Anyone using both versions.

Is it possible to configure ZT v 3.11 and v 3.16 in a system, may be in different drives.
Anyone using both versions.
Yes, I tried. No need of separate drive. Just install in two different locations.

If Nest is asking to uninstall previous version, then first copy that folder before uninstall and use Nest directly from it.
This way you can have as many Nest as you want.
Logging into both with same broker id will not work but different is ok.

I am having a hard time downloading the RTD software from the Dropbox link.
Every time I try it says:

Too many requests

Sorry, this link has been automatically turned off for now. Learn more about traffic limits.

Can some one attach the file here or share it (with the documentation file) on another file server which has 100% uptime.