Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

rmike

ok, there is no reason for terminal to freeze during backfill, thats probably a bug. I can backfill without losing quotes
Not exactly a bug

But I guess the remarks are required to be placed in context for better understanding

Firstly, NEST does not quite play as nice with rtd as does NOW

Then one has as many variations of NEST as there are discount brokers. Add to it the different versions of NEST itself. Add to it the different versions of rtdman. Then add to this already heady mix, the OS and runtime versions. Hence difficult to have a universal benchmarked behaviour

Anyhow, to put it simplistically, the regular data is via streaming mode to the user defined panel (or what one may call as the watchlist window) and it is from there that the rtd transport happens. Whereas, the backfill data has to be queried for. In actual process flow, when Autoit/ AHK takes control of the active window(s) for query passing, the panel loses focus and the rtd stream is interrupted for a brief period till population of datatable (a second or two)

The user experience will vary due to factors as outlined above

No point in getting into Tickmode nuances as most people don't use it

i mean from where that site, their download section showing only v 3.16 32/64 bits. if possible please upload 3.15 installer on dropbox / 4shared.

thanks
Bhai, that was in May, last year (do not remember the exact location, but perhaps it was in download or platforms web page) and now they have replaced it with v 3.16, the current version.

hmm
Watch the videos posted by Joshi bro, in his signature, should serve the purpose, but if not, then you have to go through previous pages of this thread. Some discussion on installation on RTD v1.6 was there for NestTrader v 3.16
BTW, I am not using v 3.16, so cant help/suggest any more. Let someone using v 3.16 helps you.

josh1

hmm
Watch the videos posted by Joshi bro, in his signature, should serve the purpose, but if not, then you have to go through previous pages of this thread. Some discussion on installation on RTD v1.6 was there for NestTrader v 3.16
BTW, I am not using v 3.16, so cant help/suggest any more. Let someone using v 3.16 helps you.
There is no change in installation process. People do not view Videos properly or do not follow all instructions. Then they do not get realtime data. Then they post a query here stating "I followed everything as per videos but I am not getting real time charts." I am using Nest 3.16 32-bit without any issue.