Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

SevenD

Any kind soul have NEST PLUS for Nest/Zerodha)Trader version 3.14 or above ?
Can plz share ?
Tried the old NestPlus version 2.9.00 in Nest Trader 3.14.4.6, its Not working.
What is the advantage of installing NestPlus version 2.9 or above for Nest trader.
I am using Nest 3.14 without installing nest plus works good with RTD 1.5. with a few tweaks for backfilling, from datatable.

What is the advantage of installing NestPlus version 2.9 or above for Nest trader.
I am using Nest 3.14 without installing nest plus works good with RTD 1.5. with a few tweaks for backfilling, from datatable.
Yes exactly , i just need Data Table for Backfilling , dont mind whether its from NestPlus or 2.9 or 1.9.
Whats d tweak to get data table (not VWAP table) without installing NestPlus ?
Thanks n Regards 7D.

zerodha nest doesn't come with nestplus preloaded. I am also facing same problem . unable to open data table
I hve a gut feeling , 7D or RPSVinod may have a Solution for our issue.
Already generated a ticket with Zerodha , wl update.
Thanks n Regards

SevenD

Yes exactly , i just need Data Table for Backfilling , dont mind whether its from NestPlus or 2.9 or 1.9.
Whats d tweak to get data table (not VWAP table) without installing NestPlus ?
Thanks n Regards 7D.

I hve a gut feeling , 7D or RPSVinod may have a Solution for our issue.
Already generated a ticket with Zerodha , wl update.
Thanks n Regards
I get it now, you guys are using zerodha and you say nestplus is not included with nest trader.
This issue could be solved only by zerodha because nest trader new versions after 3.13
does not give access to nestplus site to register and with zerodha's pathetic customer
service this could be an issue.
I have tried three brokers finvasia, sasonline and tradesmart and all include nestplus
in nest as default.
Try this, (if previously registered with nestplus) before backfilling in nest 3.14, in
Menu click Nest Plus*, in drop down click 'Launch Plus', login with ID/psw and then
back fill.
To backfill, go to Marketwatch and open the first chart manually, viz., right click the
first scrip in MW >Plugin commands>Plus chart>right click the chart that
opens>click data table, and it will backfill, you have to do this only for the first scrip,
for all other scrips in backfill box, it will auto back fill.

I get it now, you guys are using zerodha and you say nestplus is not included with nest trader.
This issue could be solved only by zerodha because nest trader new versions after 3.13
does not give access to nestplus site to register and with zerodha's pathetic customer
service this could be an issue.
I have tried three brokers finvasia, sasonline and tradesmart and all include nestplus
in nest as default.
Try this, (if previously registered with nestplus) before backfilling in nest 3.14, in
Menu click Nest Plus*, in drop down click 'Launch Plus', login with ID/psw and then
back fill.
To backfill, go to Marketwatch and open the first chart manually, viz., right click the
first scrip in MW >Plugin commands>Plus chart>right click the chart that
opens>click data table, and it will backfill, you have to do this only for the first scrip,
for all other scrips in backfill box, it will auto back fill.
No,
There is NO drop down menu under NestPlus, even after installing stand alone NestPlus into the Nest3 folder.

U said in ur previous post ---->
Im curious abt dat.
Can u plz post the tweak ? Pleeeeeeeez ?
Thanks n Regards

Seven D bro,

You mean to say
1. Open Ami
2. Open RTD 1.50
3. Open MW say with 50 scrips
and backfill first scrip (in the way you described in you last post) then rest of 49 scrips will be backfilled automatically

Great !!!!!!!!!

SevenD

Seven D bro,

You mean to say
1. Open Ami
2. Open RTD 1.50
3. Open MW say with 50 scrips
and backfill first scrip (in the way you described in you last post) then rest of 49 scrips will be backfilled automatically

Great !!!!!!!!!
Yes that's it. For 3.14 nest, just to elaborate for others, after your point 1 and 2 click all boxes (scrips)you wanna back fill in the backfill dropdown.
For it to go sequentially, the first scrip you click in MW to open chart will be the one that is
first in your RTD back fill dropdown.

@ LOVENNAJYOT
This is nest plus drop down in 3.14 in nest trader, if you do not have it you will have to
ask your broker for help.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Yes 7D, thats bcuz ur NestPlus comes pre-installed (a compatible version) in ur latest Nest Trader 3.14+.
Anyways im getting a wild idea-->
PMd u , plz respond.