Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

All other utilities have stopped sadly.
Google has changed URL for backfill from
https://www.google.com/finance/getprices?p=2d&i=60&f=d,o,h,l,c,v&q=AAPL
to
https://finance.google.com/finance/getprices?p=2d&i=60&f=d,o,h,l,c,v&q=AAPL

But for current quote I do not know the new url.
No way. It was taking data from a URL that was not officially supported by Google. If google has blocked that url then we can do nothing about it.

You can use other utilities for Indian Market.
http://finance.google.com/finance/getprices?x=NSE&q=ACC&i=60&p=60d&f=d,c,o,h,l

Hi Josh1. I too was surprised when I saw that Google finance had stopped working.But of course there was no news from Google which meant that the service for live data is still there but that they had changed the link. Took me a while to figure it out coz I'm literally code handicapped but this is the proper link. I say proper because some quote need the NSE: prefix or they will pick up quotes from nasdaq for eg: ACC.

http://finance.google.com/finance/getprices?x=NSE&q=ACC&i=60&p=60d&f=d,c,o,h,l

x = exchange

i = interval

p = periods aka days

d&f = ohlc values.

Are you working on the PiRTD sotfware. I recently read it on the forum and tried it out. Works good but no backfill. Found a bug in it related to Indices but no thread here to report it. I hope you can get pi working with rtd. Thanks for the utility. Never got to post a thank you earlier but I figured that I'd help clear out the confusion over Google finance and help out in that respect.

Another thing, the excel import utility for google finance. How do I chagne the url there ? Any ideas?

Dear Josh1 and senior Members,
1) Trade tiger terminal to snap excel------- Successful -----------Rates changing correctly
2)Snap excel to TTiger excel ---------------- Successful----------- rates changing
When pressing start RT DATA amibroker opens but live candle is not showing "There is no active symbol for this chart and/or database is empty. you need to import data to display charts"
How to tackle this error Please guide me
thanks

josh1

Dear Josh1 and senior Members,
1) Trade tiger terminal to snap excel------- Successful -----------Rates changing correctly
2)Snap excel to TTiger excel ---------------- Successful----------- rates changing
When pressing start RT DATA amibroker opens but live candle is not showing "There is no active symbol for this chart and/or database is empty. you need to import data to display charts"
How to tackle this error Please guide me
thanks
Set intraday period at tick in Amibroker. Check the date settings. Open the file in temporary folder. Read the help document.

cloudTrader

I have added 45 scrips in my Watchlist through which I want to get data to Amibroker but when I use RTD to extract data the RTD utility adds only 27 scrips to the window through which we could select the scrips to get the Real Time Data. Is there any restriction to the number of Scrips in RTD or some other aspect which I am missing ?

Thanks.

I have added 45 scrips in my Watchlist through which I want to get data to Amibroker but when I use RTD to extract data the RTD utility adds only 27 scrips to the window through which we could select the scrips to get the Real Time Data. Is there any restriction to the number of Scrips in RTD or some other aspect which I am missing ?

Thanks.
Right click on any scrip in MW and click on 'Refresh Market Watch Scrips', then bring down MW and repeat. Now start using RTD

josh1

Is it possible to change order of columns, as
date, time, (or date time) open, high, low, close, volume
instead of
close, high, low, open, volume, date time (in one column)

However
if change of position of column of date time is not possible, will do as it is now (aisa bhi chelga)
if split of date time (as date, time) is not possible, will do as it is now (aisa bhi chelga)
But change in order of close, high, low, open is must to open, high, low, close
It is possible. Just ensure that formula references to other cells remains same.

josh1

Hi Josh,

Any luck in tweaking the RTD 1.5 to work with PI
Not tried yet. Short of time currently. I shall try it sometime in October.

ram2010

Rtd 1.50 nest to ninjatrader prints 100 (ask size) by default

on opening the software- How to overcome this?

There is an option archeive-true/ false-

Everytime it has to be changed from true to false and false to true

to get bid/ask size-

Any solution?