Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Yes its . Plus chart and plus historical chart. Only 2 pulgin. Its from Wisdom Capital . I asked plugin for Nest data-table. But they told they are not providing.
Bhai, v 3.13 has some in built problems, dont know, whether these are knowingly or unknowingly. (by developer, not by Wisdom)
You can backfill one symbol at a time manually, but take a note that data from v 3.13 is not similar to what we get real time. It starts from 9.16 and not 9.15, so backfilling real time may pose problem.

vijkris

Learner and Follower

@euginsa I am using rtd 1.5, never used 1.4, it never worked for me.. so mine was direct jump from rtd 1.3 to 1.5.
Getting almost ten days backfill.
SevenD suggested the method of using it via rtd only, I tried, its working.
All three run in admin mode only.. no issues whatsover.

TNB Ji I am just looking for Banknifty Fut , BN option, Crude charts and RT data.
Any possibility to achieve this .
Have Amibroker , Nest 3.13. RTD 1.4,1.5. Mainly need RT for at-least 1 day with Backfill
With Amibroker, Nest 3.13, RTD 1.4/1.5, you can pull real time data from Nest v 3.13 in usual way (no problem in it) but to backfill, no other way except to do it manually, one symbol at a time, and that too with a risk of time stamp difference.

For time stamp difference, a solution will be, do not backfill unless it is very necessary or leave 1 min gap in backfill timing. But I do not know how much this will help.

@euginsa I am using rtd 1.5, never used 1.4, it never worked for me.. so mine was direct jump from rtd 1.3 to 1.5.
Getting almost ten days backfill.
SevenD suggested the method of using it via rtd only, I tried, its working.
All three run in admin mode only.. no issues whatsover.
hmmmmmmm
Strange
You want to say that it is auto backfill like that of v 3.11
and what about time stamp difference. 1 min candles are okay after part backfill

If so, then please post link of SevenD method.

euginsa

With Amibroker, Nest 3.13, RTD 1.4/1.5, you can pull real time data from Nest v 3.13 in usual way (no problem in it) but to backfill, no other way except to do it manually, one symbol at a time, and that too with a risk of time stamp difference.

For time stamp difference, a solution will be, do not backfill unless it is very necessary or leave 1 min gap in backfill timing. But I do not know how much this will help.

But I am not getting RT. Backfill will try to avoid. Since 1.4 gave same problem i am trying now 1.5

Last edited: