Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

When you close Nest, it shows a message before closing. Do you read it?
:) :) :)
Perhaps you didnt get me OR I didnt fully explained it.
That I know to save MW at close, for next use.
But I want to save MW for further use (copy and save), incase there is a deletion.

Suppose I have 3 MW windows, I save these MWs to a location on my hard disc, so that in case I accidentally close anyone or all of it, I may be able to get it back, in its original form, so as to save time for filling scrips again.

:) :) :)
Perhaps you didnt get me OR I didnt fully explained it.
That I know to save MW at close, for next use.
But I want to save MW for further use (copy and save), incase there is a deletion.

Suppose I have 3 MW windows, I save these MWs to a location on my hard disc, so that in case I accidentally close anyone or all of it, I may be able to get it back, in its original form, so as to save time for filling scrips again.
Dig deeper into this thread , i had replied to a similar query of a John-something looooooooong back,
Use Search.

Got some success and many fallouts...
You have not mentioned what were the success. I assume you are getting live quotes in RT_PI.

1. The program reads all cells from left to right and creates one line which is written to csv. If you want Symbol, you have to keep symbol column first on the left.
2.Amibroker waits till it can plot at least 3 bars. That is its design. Accept it.
3. None my utilities wipe historical data. You may be having pirated Amibroker if that is happening. Stop trading if you cannot afford a good software worth about INR 13000.

You seem to be using old version. Download Excel utilities from link in my signature. Take RTNOW or RTNest and modify it to suit you. There is Help file along with utilities. Read it.

Edit- There is a file 'MW.xlsx' in your drive 'H:\ZERODHA\PI\LinkExcel\' Please provide that also.
I may be able to tweak RTD1.50 to work with PI
Hi Josh,
I am using the same software that i was using earlier for using RTD with nest. But now as my nest is not having nestplus chart i am trying for PI. uploaded is the MW.xlsx

Attachments

josh1

Hi Josh
The Google RT data for Ami has stopped working.
Any solution?
No way. It was taking data from a URL that was not officially supported by Google. If google has blocked that url then we can do nothing about it.

You can use other utilities for Indian Market.

No way. It was taking data from a URL that was not officially supported by Google. If google has blocked that url then we can do nothing about it.

All other utilities have stopped sadly.
Google has changed URL for backfill from
https://www.google.com/finance/getprices?p=2d&i=60&f=d,o,h,l,c,v&q=AAPL
to
https://finance.google.com/finance/getprices?p=2d&i=60&f=d,o,h,l,c,v&q=AAPL

But for current quote I do not know the new url.

Is it possible to change order of columns, as
date, time, (or date time) open, high, low, close, volume
instead of
close, high, low, open, volume, date time (in one column)

However
if change of position of column of date time is not possible, will do as it is now (aisa bhi chelga)
if split of date time (as date, time) is not possible, will do as it is now (aisa bhi chelga)
But change in order of close, high, low, open is must to open, high, low, close