Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

john302928

I have 3.11.2. Will there by any issue?

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I have 3.11.2. Will there by any issue?
No, there wont be any issue..

If u find any issues then it means u have made some blunder and didn follow the instructions properly.

john302928

Don't you think you should try it for yourself and if any issue arises just revert here for help. :)
Dear Leonid and Vijkris,
Thank you for your concerns. My response was to Josh for his question if there is anyone using version below 3.10 because he was going to make changes for 3.13 in the new version so i asked him if there will be any issue for 3.11

lvgandhi

Have you tried with both NSE & MCX in 3.13 ?
Does it open data table? Click anywhere in the chart and press ctrl+d. See if there is data in data table.
I have only nse futures, that too only nifty and bank nifty. I have 3.13 nest from TSO. 1.5 rtd installed. RTD and back fill with vwap works ok. With datatable, it opens chart and then datatable. But after showing getting dat, it says no data. But I saw data table contains data. It really puzzles me.

sr114

Josh1

The formula for getting real time data from FYERSONE ( from FYERS) are in the following

=DARTSCRDE|SYMBOL_TIME!'1015083_0' - for time
=DARTSCRDE|SYMBOL_TPRICE!'1015083_0' - for LTP
=DARTSCRDE|SYMBOL_VOLUME!'1015083_0' - for Volume
=DARTSCRDE|SYMBOL_OI!'1015083_0' - for OI

FyersOne has the facility for link to Excel and in the excel sheet is updating in real time .

So the question is - can we get the data for Amibroker from the Excel Sheet which is acquiring real time data from FyersOne?

regds
SR114

checkmate7

Anyone knows about KiteXL can we get quotes from it and feed into Amibroker real time.. I am not good at programming so dont know if it can be done or not... Please check if anyone has already done it thanks in advance :)

cloudTrader

Dear Leonid and Vijkris,
Thank you for your concerns. My response was to Josh for his question if there is anyone using version below 3.10 because he was going to make changes for 3.13 in the new version so i asked him if there will be any issue for 3.11
Hey John , then it would be good if you use the feature Reply With Quote as it would then be a targeted Reply and construed as that only. :)

I have only nse futures, that too only nifty and bank nifty. I have 3.13 nest from TSO. 1.5 rtd installed. RTD and back fill with vwap works ok. With datatable, it opens chart and then datatable. But after showing getting dat, it says no data. But I saw data table contains data. It really puzzles me.
This is indeed intriguing. I too have to upgrade to TSO 3.13 but after reading your difficulty I am refraining from doing so.