Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

TracerBullet

@TB

I think adding topics should be enough. We can have another file instead of same ini.
Say we have 20 topics. A topic file will contain - scrip21= .........
If RTDMan detects the file, it adds the topic and immediately deletes the file.

Remove topic can be achieved by say - scrip6=0 .... but that is not necessary.
I still didnt get the usecase. But if you only want to add topics - without remove you can try below. remove will complicate it too much.

1) Need to study windows api to detect files and get new topics from it. (Win32 should do)

2) Extend topic_id_to_scrip_field_map to include new maps for topicid. (see Worker::Worker()). Topic id is registered with RTD and is used by us to identify scrip + field.

3) Then call rtd_client->connectTopic() as done in void Worker::connect()

4) check code and see if there are any arrays that need to be extended. Ex settings needs to be updated - settings.scrips_array. And then its trial and error to fix remaining stuff.

Still i think this is too much work for little gain. After adding a scrip you will have to backfilll anyway for the new scrips. Might as well call backfill for all and keep it simple ...

josh1

I still didnt get the usecase. But if you only want to add topics - without remove you can try below. remove will complicate it too much.

1) Need to study windows api to detect files and get new topics from it. (Win32 should do)

2) Extend topic_id_to_scrip_field_map to include new maps for topicid. (see Worker::Worker()). Topic id is registered with RTD and is used by us to identify scrip + field.

3) Then call rtd_client->connectTopic() as done in void Worker::connect()

4) check code and see if there are any arrays that need to be extended. Ex settings needs to be updated - settings.scrips_array. And then its trial and error to fix remaining stuff.

Still i think this is too much work for little gain. After adding a scrip you will have to backfilll anyway for the new scrips. Might as well call backfill for all and keep it simple ...
hmm... in that case ignoring volume of 1st tick should be better solution. I am not doing that currently so I get volume spike on restart.

josh1

Sir I face issue while backfill ING I rename nifty Futures as nifty when I start RTD it works well but when I backfill it filled as nifty March future which is trading symbol so in setting I press space bar for long is there any way I can backfill in nifty symbol inserted of nifty future
Rename nifty futures as NIfty-F. Does it sound bad?

Read FAQ in Help file.

TracerBullet

hmm... in that case ignoring volume of 1st tick should be better solution. I am not doing that currently so I get volume spike on restart.
This was already fixed long ago.

In Worker :: processRTDData()

Code:
 case VOLUME_TODAY :{  
                long long vol_today          = Util::getLong  ( topic_value );
                current[script_id].vol_today = vol_today;

if( vol_today !=0  &&  previous[script_id].vol_today == 0  ){
                    previous[script_id].vol_today = vol_today;             // On startup prev vol is 0, Set it so that we can get first bar volume
                }
                break ;
            }
If it still happens - debug and check why. Could be a bug, but i dont have this problem in normal workflow( ex on starting RTDMan after 09:15)

josh1

This was already fixed long ago.

In Worker :: processRTDData()

Code:
 case VOLUME_TODAY :{  
                long long vol_today          = Util::getLong  ( topic_value );
                current[script_id].vol_today = vol_today;

if( vol_today !=0  &&  previous[script_id].vol_today == 0  ){
                    previous[script_id].vol_today = vol_today;             // On startup prev vol is 0, Set it so that we can get first bar volume
                }
                break ;
            }
If it still happens - debug and check why. Could be a bug, but i dont have this problem in normal workflow( ex on starting RTDMan after 09:15)
I know. I had removed that. I will reincorporate it rather than spending time in coding connect_topic.

Thank you, I have installed RTD but when try to start, a new page opened frpm my Nest trader Omneysys .utility try 3 times but not update data.please tell how i can get data to amibroker?

josh1

Thank you, I have installed RTD but when try to start, a new page opened frpm my Nest trader Omneysys .utility try 3 times but not update data.please tell how i can get data to amibroker?
That is lot of information. We will take years to analyse it. If you want a faster solution, read the help file.

ram2010

my desktop pc- dual core g2010 - asus board-

rtd 1.25 and 1.30 hangs frequently and backfill not happening,

formatted and installed win 7 ultimate fresh copy, no solution,

my laptop- amd n550 processor-

same win7 ultimate - rtd working fine,

any solution?

ram2010

RAM

Are you operating both on same network? Backfill no happening... Means what? Give details

yes, bsnl broadband,

pressing backfill button, - data table opens- getting data-

thats it,
it stays there,

even i press start rtd, rt data will start, but it will stop after 5 minutes

i have to close rtd,

exactly opposite in my laptop- everything happening in 1 to 3 seconds-