Query @ Anid_007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Anid...

when is the much awaited list of the portfolio coming up? Today we have seen some correction...is it the right time finally to go shopping?

warm regards,

Kinchit Shah.
It will be on 28th..no its not right time. Its not even a correction but a minor sneeze that the bear took today :). Have patience.

Last edited:
Yes. Buy Adani Enterprise. Invest about 20% of your net equity money. Its another Jai corp. Dont get panicked if you see it in low level at times. Hold it for 2 months and see your money get double.

Dont put all your reserve. It is a high risk call. But high return assured.
Thanks a lot
You are great
I generally rotate Rs 50 K+. Pl. advise me accordingly.I have both ST & MT. I want profit whtever may be time.

Last edited:
The scrip has more potential than Jai Corp. That's my finding, could be wrong.have you seen fall of Jai corp in its 4k level? People were having nightmare. Now they treasure this scrip as an asset. And no doubt an asset it is.

If you are invested now in Adani, you can even see a lower level of 500, when market crashes, and even level of 1 k in 2 weeks. very Volatile now.

I put 95k in it when it was below 750 level.

It is high risk , high return scrip.

Adani is not for people who have kept all there money on it and expecting it to be double in 10 days. If you have done that, you are in big trouble already.

It is for those, who cane keep aside some extra fund, and forget it for couple of years, not seeing if the scrip is going down or up.
Thanks Anid, I now understand :)

Hi,
I would like to know the prospects of Ispat industries and Bank of Maharastra. Been hearing varying information abt these two scrips. So like to know whether they are good prospect for investment?

Thanks in advance...

It will be on 28th..no its not right time. Its not even a correction but a minor sneeze that the bear took today :). Have patience.
Hi Anid,

Have you seen the volume of Jai Corp today?

Volume 21973826
Date/Time Oct 15 2007 2:13PM

Something is cooking? Its been in UC since long time now! Will you please throw some insights on this script, I am fancying my chances of buying it.

Regards,
MiLiND

Its a Hold for Long term. Sky is the limit. Fresh buying at current level is not advised. May add more when market dips.
Hi Anid,

I have been trying since last few days to buy Jai but i am not able to do it, i have been placing my orders at 9:55, 9:56 and so on still the orders are getting rejected and it is getting in UC's but at the end of the day we can see some volume traded in Jai, I uses Share khan services for checkups and ICICI for dmat.

Please can you tell me how i can go about in buying this stock in best possible and fastest way..

Also do you think Market is about to go down?

Thanks for your earlier responses, and I look forward to your quick response again.

Regards,
MiLiND

hi,
am first time using this blog so can u tell me how to enter in q/a forum and how to post our query as i want to know abt record date of jaiprakash associates split,pls help me to let me know
thanxs
have good day

Hi Anid & All Friends
Can I enter any energy stock, like Reliance Energy,TATA Power, Power Grid or any other potential power stock
Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.