Query @ Anid_007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anid

How are you?This is Ravi(USA).I am egarly waiting for your new list..take your time.Meantime can you please tell me any view on this two company(ST & MT)

1)Container Corporation of India Ltd(CONCOR)
2)Jubilant Organosys Ltd

Thanks
+KPR+

Hi Anid,

I just managed to buy 75 Jai Corp today! I was trying to get them since past week but finally got success today at vary price in range of 1270 around.

If you see one of the post on JAI CORP Thread, that there is a news coming that Jai Corp and RIIL are getting merged, if this is true then we can expect spell bounding returns / prices for JC..

What would you recommend, should it be advisible to buy more, if the news are getting confirmed sooner than later?

Thanks & looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
MiLiND

Dear Anid & All Beloved Friends
Bought 50 Kiroskar Oil @ 372 considering it will go up as Bonus ( 1 : 1) is due on 25/10 But it is declining since then. Should I book loss or wait till bonus
Also 100 GMR Infra @168, 10 Rel Comm @720, 200 HFCL @22.95 & Fortis Health @87
Experts - Please advise in this falling market What should I do

Hi.
This is Parag very new to trading. I invested at around 60K in market through someone. I had a loss of about 30k. Now i want to do of my own. Since i am new to this field kindly guide me in learning from grassroot level.
Plz help me out.

hi anid,

seen your old research and suggestion , the y seems to be quite valuable

please tell me i am holding from almost month

idea - 500 @ 150 -
pensula land - 300 @128

shall i hold or quit

Hi Sir,
I have 10 years experiance in share dealings but i operate with mere luck.I want to learn how to identity good companies and shares with the help of charts and other things.please inform me about this.thank you till then bye shyam:)

Hi Sir,
I have 10 years experiance in share dealings but i operate with mere luck.I want to learn how to identity good companies and shares with the help of charts and other things.please inform me about this.thank you till then bye shyam

Status
Not open for further replies.