Query @ Anid_007

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello all,
can someone please confirm when the bonus shares of Jai Corp will be issued.also whether i should buy some more Adani at the present cost or would you suggest buying Jai Balaji?? Anid if you are around i would really appreciate your suggestions.thanks in advance!:)

hi,
am first time using this blog so can u tell me how to enter in q/a forum and how to post our query as i want to know abt record date of jaiprakash associates split,pls help me to let me know
thanxs
have good day
Hi Sneha:

Usually you can access such details from the investor info provided on the Company's Website. You could also ask the Company Secretary or RTA to provide any additional details that you need.

Happy investing!

RAJ

thnks a lot anid///

very much afraid about adani....

i put 5lakhn on it...

now itself hugr loss for me...

waht to do sir

help
5 lakhs in ADANI??????

Boss I warned so many times about the risk factor. You should have never put more than 20% of ur equity fund. Wtever, it is not a bad scrip, a level of 1500-2000 is almost certain in 6 months term. So hold it tight. Dont get a heart attack if you see some lower circuit also. Such stcoks do all these kind of move before making a move. So nothing to worry. Dont book loss.

I am one of the guys who started my trading life with a bad scrip. Fortis healthcare....I applied for the IPO and did not get get it and then I went out and bought it in the market at the 52 week high level!!!
any views on this scrip?
I dont mind holding on it for sometime but the information on the company does not seem to be heading anywhere!:confused:...

Hi can u give ur comments on Jindal Steel and powe limited this stock has also run up very fast in past 1-2 months
I would preffer to enter Visa steel at 31-32-33 level, whenever market crashes, at least taking 5000-6000k unit of the scrip.

Jindal steel is a Hold for now..No new entry.

Power limited not tracking.

Last edited:
I am one of the guys who started my trading life with a bad scrip. Fortis healthcare....I applied for the IPO and did not get get it and then I went out and bought it in the market at the 52 week high level!!!
any views on this scrip?
I dont mind holding on it for sometime but the information on the company does not seem to be heading anywhere!:confused:...
Forget it.

5 lakhs in ADANI??????

Boss I warned so many times about the risk factor. You should have never put more than 20% of ur equity fund. Wtever, it is not a bad scrip, a level of 1500-2000 is almost certain in 6 months term. So hold it tight. Dont get a heart attack if you see some lower circuit also. Such stcoks do all these kind of move before making a move. So nothing to worry. Dont book loss.
THANKS A LOT ANID JI

YOUR WORDS ARE A GREAT COMFORT SIR....

I WAS ABT TO GET HEART ATTACK AFTER SEEING THE PRICESS

ANY WAY THKS A LOT SIR

AND AM HAVING ANOTHER 5 LAKH. Ready to invest
which stock can i buy sir,,, for short term profit...

assist me sir

thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.