Professional Traders Lifestyle Choices

onlinegtrash

.beyond that, all other money i want to spend on my dream..my dream is having a big film studio, where new writers, actors, & directors can get a chance to show their abilities without any wrong practices of film industry..everybody gets a fair chance to show their abilities..& they can make films which they want, not what commercial demands..films which needs to be made, which needs to be express like literature..fearless films which express people pain etc..besides that, I would like to do something which makes society change for betterment..
thanks

XRAY27

My career started in 2007..at the age of 26..left corporate job with 6 figure salary per month...just to come out from slavery ,corporate culture ...studied different business model during my slavery period(job period :D ) and got settled in trading in stock market..

Earning for living from stock market. ;)

Life style:

5 days of the week trading will be there,evening i go for walk for 5 Km

Sat and Sunday... movies/social activities (animal protection and some medical camps, old age home work..)...meeting friends and relatives..

Having a simple life :)

But for before earning started..there is very tough and painful learning curve..

People will ridicule you,for living the job,but we should not lose our confidence

toingpoing

Please refrain from posting negative things like stock market is a gamble and no one can win in stock market. I request only people who love this profession whether or not successful to post here. If you have lost and gave up trading already request you to refrain from posting negative posts. Thanks.

I will add posts and request few full time traders I know to post their life style ideas here..
Well said Bro ! Firstly,very few people consider this a profession. When they fail,they will blame everyone other than his own mistakes. Negative attitude coupled with expectation of unrealistic profit is the primary reason for failure. Next important reason is proper education and training. Any professional degree requires five years for learning theoretical part,followed by years of practice. How many are ready for this in our profession? Third important factor is capital. I have been trading since last more than fifteen years and do it as full time profession. Enjoying every single day. Seen all types of market,challenges and love every bit of it. Having done post graduation in Law and MBA,when I made this my full time profession,I was the laughing stock in our circle. Not to mention the protest from family! In the initial years,when I was yet to make break even, there was more negative comments from everyone. Ultimately,I never bothered or gave up and made it ! Even after gaining experience for so many years,still I am a student and always would be. Knowledge updation is dynamic and ongoing process.. Forever.

So,to all my dear professionals,congratulations for your bold decision in choosing this as a profession and my best wishes for all the very best and continued success.

lemondew

We all wish to win and then have all the plans.

To someone who is deeply attached to winning any hurdle in the path of winning can cause anger and frustration.

Anger can lead to changes in mental make up. It can cause delusion. This can further lead to inability for the person to discriminate between things.

A person with this state of mind can also cause harm to his own teacher, family member or well wisher to whom he is indebted.

Last edited:
hi Fellow traders
This thread has started from different motive but takes turn another side..
Well! I will share my views on this.
what lifestyle we have chose is dependent on person to person..some billionaire can choose a simple live like buffet & some can choose luxury hi-fi style..it depends on person to person..It depends on taste of mind also.
People spend their money on the things which makes them happy..what things makes them happy is different person to person..& even we as a person change with time & our likes & dislikes can change .
Money is a beautiful thing.we should buy everything that we can with it..but we have to remember one thing with it also that in this process we should not lose things which money can not buy like health,relationships ,love,peace
now I will share how it changes my life..I left a high salaried proffession because I cannot take slavery, tensions ,anxiety,sleepless nights & a continous unsecuraity.I can adopt some other business also but again it also needs many things.in india, we know what all we most needed to do a business? But i dont want to go into this..
Trading is a a fantastic profeesion if we complete learning curve & trade successfully for a long period time..it takes time & patience..but its a worthy skill.
i have chosen it because:-
1) I dont have any boss..even I dont need to take any favour from anybody to get work,if i work as a freelancer..
2)like other business, I dont need to do a long procedure of redtapism ..I dont need to make my customer happy, dont need to do marketing ,here i dont have to run after debtors ..money automaticlly comes in my bank account if i win.
3) I can do it from anywhere...
4)my earning is dependent on purely my ability..if i do hard work, I will be paid..no other person will decide how good I am, which happens in most proffession of world..
& most important "it gives me GOOD MONEY"..
if we talk about ethics..i think trading is the most fair business of this world..in all other proffesion , you can manipulate..but here all is fair..besides, when we are in job or in some other business, how many people do it fairlly & with all ethics..trading saves me for so many decisions which I have to take against my soul..
frankly speaking in starting I have chosen it for fast & easy money..but now i enjoy it..when we enjoy something, we can do better..but ofcourse, mowny is primary motive..
Ya I used to be a extrovert person & my previous proffesion make me to meet so many different kind of people..I missed that..as trading can be a lonely proffesion..but I think its lonely when We are going through learning proceess as its need more time &attention..no distraction..
but thats sure! I am not going to do that forever..when my learning curve finished & will start earning money..then I will be doing all other things also..
Right now, i have got health benefit..i can do yoga & pranayama & meditation because now I have time..there is no boos or colleagues to give tensions..& best of all i dont need to Like foolish posts on FB to be connect with people.
I can choose people whom i want to connect..i can meet people without any expectation from them.I realized the true meaning of life & happiness..
From childhood, I used to dream buy big cars & aircrafts & al things which billionaire buys.but with time, life taught me whats important for me..those things are not most iportant for me now..but I didnt say who wants this are wrong as I previously told that every person is different..
Money is a beautiful thing..we can buy whatever we want from it..this is its only purpose..happiness is something which is eternal & permanent..where we can be happy without any expectations.
now what i am expecting from my trading..acquiring a good skill which is worth acquiring , which helps me life long..another fayda of trading, there is no age restriction..you can trade as long you want..so in old age also, we have a skill to earn money..
Of course ! I want a good money..I want money that can give me a comfortable life ..beyond that, all other money i want to spend on my dream..my dream is having a big film studio, where new writers, actors, & directors can get a chance to show their abilities without any wrong practices of film industry..everybody gets a fair chance to show their abilities..& they can make films which they want, not what commercial demands..films which needs to be made, which needs to be express like literature..fearless films which express people pain etc..besides that, I would like to do something which makes society change for betterment..I can reach to many people & can help them as much I can..this two things only make me happiness..As right now also, I dont invest in anything..my precious asset is my personal collection of about 1000 books & about 5000 films..thats the most precious of my treasure
I dont want big cars, big buildings or yachts..ya! whenever I feel like , I can take them on lease..thats not a problem!!:)
i shared my dreams with details..hopw you didnt get bore..mungeri lal key sapney kabhi to pporey hongey
thanks
Best luck for your dream for delivering change in society....great man with great dreams.... :thumb:

lemondew

Good dreams. Talking about dreams

yesterday I was in US in my dreams and had a great time. I am not sure I will have a happier moment if I actually visit US.

Having already felt being in US am making no real efforts to be there :D for now

hi Fellow traders
This thread has started from different motive but takes turn another side..
Well! I will share my views on this.
what lifestyle we have chose is dependent on person to person..some billionaire can choose a simple live like buffet & some can choose luxury hi-fi style..it depends on person to person..It depends on taste of mind also.
People spend their money on the things which makes them happy..what things makes them happy is different person to person..& even we as a person change with time & our likes & dislikes can change .
Money is a beautiful thing.we should buy everything that we can with it..but we have to remember one thing with it also that in this process we should not lose things which money can not buy like health,relationships ,love,peace
now I will share how it changes my life..I left a high salaried proffession because I cannot take slavery, tensions ,anxiety,sleepless nights & a continous unsecuraity.I can adopt some other business also but again it also needs many things.in india, we know what all we most needed to do a business? But i dont want to go into this..
Trading is a a fantastic profeesion if we complete learning curve & trade successfully for a long period time..it takes time & patience..but its a worthy skill.
i have chosen it because:-
1) I dont have any boss..even I dont need to take any favour from anybody to get work,if i work as a freelancer..
2)like other business, I dont need to do a long procedure of redtapism ..I dont need to make my customer happy, dont need to do marketing ,here i dont have to run after debtors ..money automaticlly comes in my bank account if i win.
3) I can do it from anywhere...
4)my earning is dependent on purely my ability..if i do hard work, I will be paid..no other person will decide how good I am, which happens in most proffession of world..
& most important "it gives me GOOD MONEY"..
if we talk about ethics..i think trading is the most fair business of this world..in all other proffesion , you can manipulate..but here all is fair..besides, when we are in job or in some other business, how many people do it fairlly & with all ethics..trading saves me for so many decisions which I have to take against my soul..
frankly speaking in starting I have chosen it for fast & easy money..but now i enjoy it..when we enjoy something, we can do better..but ofcourse, mowny is primary motive..
Ya I used to be a extrovert person & my previous proffesion make me to meet so many different kind of people..I missed that..as trading can be a lonely proffesion..but I think its lonely when We are going through learning proceess as its need more time &attention..no distraction..
but thats sure! I am not going to do that forever..when my learning curve finished & will start earning money..then I will be doing all other things also..
Right now, i have got health benefit..i can do yoga & pranayama & meditation because now I have time..there is no boos or colleagues to give tensions..& best of all i dont need to Like foolish posts on FB to be connect with people.
I can choose people whom i want to connect..i can meet people without any expectation from them.I realized the true meaning of life & happiness..
From childhood, I used to dream buy big cars & aircrafts & al things which billionaire buys.but with time, life taught me whats important for me..those things are not most iportant for me now..but I didnt say who wants this are wrong as I previously told that every person is different..
Money is a beautiful thing..we can buy whatever we want from it..this is its only purpose..happiness is something which is eternal & permanent..where we can be happy without any expectations.
now what i am expecting from my trading..acquiring a good skill which is worth acquiring , which helps me life long..another fayda of trading, there is no age restriction..you can trade as long you want..so in old age also, we have a skill to earn money..
Of course ! I want a good money..I want money that can give me a comfortable life ..beyond that, all other money i want to spend on my dream..my dream is having a big film studio, where new writers, actors, & directors can get a chance to show their abilities without any wrong practices of film industry..everybody gets a fair chance to show their abilities..& they can make films which they want, not what commercial demands..films which needs to be made, which needs to be express like literature..fearless films which express people pain etc..besides that, I would like to do something which makes society change for betterment..I can reach to many people & can help them as much I can..this two things only make me happiness..As right now also, I dont invest in anything..my precious asset is my personal collection of about 1000 books & about 5000 films..thats the most precious of my treasure
I dont want big cars, big buildings or yachts..ya! whenever I feel like , I can take them on lease..thats not a problem!!:)
i shared my dreams with details..hopw you didnt get bore..mungeri lal key sapney kabhi to pporey hongey
thanks

eku

Earlier I took many wrong trades,wrong MM,wrong RR and thus my capital got lost and also the confidence.But I realized my mistakes and I'm happy for that.

Today I'm trading only 1 lot NF,but I'm sure,I'll be trading 100 Lots.
The process is very slow,but I believe strongly that money can be made from this profession and I will make it.Because I love Trading very much.

-eku

toingpoing

Guys... I would like to share one of my daily habits in trading,which has been instrumental in fast tracking knowledge enhancement and progress. I keep two note books with me always. In one,I note down each and every trade I do,and end of the day,brief note about it,like analyze it. In another note book,I immediately scribble down all the thoughts and ideas regarding trading,that come to my mind. Later on I go through it and develop. Can never say when something strikes the mind and would play an very important part. Try this out.... Good luck !

Last edited:

toingpoing

Regarding lifestyle... I start my day early. Get up at 5 a.m. Go to gym without fail. Work.. work.work,Mon to Fri. Saturday, enjoy life with friends like there is no tomorrow. Sunday.. only for family. Totally cut off from electronic gadgets,including mobile. Take out vacation atleast every six months... And above everything,made my life EMI free.. No loans,no credit cards.. nothing. So,stress free !!!:D

Dear @Dax_Devil you have said
" I entered prepared by systematically spending 5 months learning the TA and doing demo trading, so no loss and no painful learning curve."

Can you pls throw some more light on this. From where you have learnt trading and acquired TA skills.

I am new to stock trading and want to acquire some serious day trading skills.

Thanks and Regards