Professional Traders Lifestyle Choices

For people who have guilt in their mind about trading and who feel that they are not adding any value there is no point discussing in this thread. This thread is for professional traders who have taken up trading by choice and not by compulsion. Also for guys who are convinced that no one can make money in trading, they can quit trading and do whatever they feel they are good at.

Anything if done in excess is bad. A doctor starting to see patients at 8:00 am and continuing till 11 pm is most likely to fall sick himself but can we say that practicing medicine is hazardous to health and all doctors have troubled lives ? Certainly not.

Same goes for trading...a trader can live full healthy and meaningful life.He can take 1-2 holidays (8-12 days) in a year with family, give quality time for his family, have plenty of friends from different walks of life, meet up all the friends groups on weekends, attend to all social meetings, marriages in the evening or on weekends ( on weekdays his spouce can attend) . He can do good excercise,have healthy diet and food habits,attend theatre or musical concerts( even classical music or dance concerts) in the evening and on weekends, take the family out for lunch/dinner and also have "Men Only" outings with his friends. Trader can have his own timings, his own holidays,have good money to spend, build assets and also build happy life.

Trading if done in healthy perspective allows a trader to do all the above and live a full life. All depends on a trader whether he wants to live like a trade junkie or a happy and balanced life.

Smart_trade

Last edited:
you are right, through out the history people like test123 have always popped out... and said retarded things...
Did that noob just called me retarded ? really....

thats todays result...

If only ppls that are retarded can make profit then bro sure i am a restarted and love it :) ..your hate only makes me stronger

When electricity was introduced, people worked hard to ban it showing dead electrocuted animals..
yup ppls called Thomas Edison restarted for tring to make an electric bulb. ANyway he too got massive success :)

@ creator of this thread ... Reality Bites doesn;t it.. no harm in knowing the fact you cann;t win against bald guy that has billions of dollar . You trade against him u wil loose whatever u have. You trade along with it...You will win :)

Last edited:

nirav_j

Did that noob just called me retarded ? really....

thats todays result...

If only ppls that are retarded can make profit then bro sure i am a restarted and love it :) ..your hate only makes me stronger

yup ppls called Thomas Edison restarted for tring to make an electric bulb. ANyway he too got massive success :)

@ creator of this thread ... Reality Bites doesn;t it.. no harm in knowing the fact you cann;t win against bald guy that has billions of dollar . You trade against him u wil loose whatever u have. You trade along with it...You will win :)
Man you seem to be Jesse livermore ka daddy. :cool:

Pray give us mere mortals/retail traders a peek into your trading brilliance ?

iirc you managed make 500%+ in just 4 sessions. with that kind of capability, im sure your A/c size would run into Crores already ... how many Crores Sir ?

I still dont understand why you still trade with 40,000 and 4,00,000 and such small amounts.. these sums are penny change for you sire .... please reveal your REAL trades. The big ones. :thumb: :cool:

vijayanscbe

Your win is someone's Loss . so really would u be happy even if u win ? Think yourself !!
A Farmer selling a bag of rice for 500rs,his total production cost does not exceed 400rs . so he is making his win with buyer's loss ????

As successful trader you will have money but will never have scarification at heart.
If that farmer sells at 300rs then you (test123) would accept he have scarification at heart

yup ppls called Thomas Edison restarted for tring to make an electric bulb. ANyway he too got massive success
A friend of the Thomas alva edison mocked him you failed thousand times and win one time in making the bulb , people are celeberating . He answered "I successfully found the 1000 materials by which you cannot make the bulb" . He had positive attitude , you can learn that also.

now that song is perfect for markets Monsters..Monster and keeps getting stronger ....
I kill the mosquito to save me, not for killing pleasure. If you find pleasure and feels invincible in it, you are psychopath.

i cann;t be compared with livermore .. things he left for trader is beyond one can give :)
A Farmer selling a bag of rice for 500rs,his total production cost does not exceed 400rs . so he is making his win with buyer's loss ????
tell him to make a website paypal and cc accepted lol
but yea thanks for kind words i understand the point.i say trading and grocery 2 different things.
I successfully found the 1000 materials by which you cannot make the bulb" . He had positive attitude
Cheers to that one :)
@ song lmao u read the full post cheers ^^ i thought no one reads so long post^^
Chal ek aur aakal ka mara hai forum pe ^^^
here song for u
@ nirav
Crores isn;t that only number lol
why dream of crores i say dream of trillion then only u will reach crores.
i work hard lol reaching crores is possible meet me after 5 yrs on this forum sure i might have it .
some gets burnt by success but they don;t know it;s like pregnancy NO body knows how many times u got fcuked to achive that!!

Last edited:

niftytaurus

hi Fellow traders
This thread has started from different motive but takes turn another side..
Well! I will share my views on this.
what lifestyle we have chose is dependent on person to person..some billionaire can choose a simple live like buffet & some can choose luxury hi-fi style..it depends on person to person..It depends on taste of mind also.
People spend their money on the things which makes them happy..what things makes them happy is different person to person..& even we as a person change with time & our likes & dislikes can change .
Money is a beautiful thing.we should buy everything that we can with it..but we have to remember one thing with it also that in this process we should not lose things which money can not buy like health,relationships ,love,peace
now I will share how it changes my life..I left a high salaried proffession because I cannot take slavery, tensions ,anxiety,sleepless nights & a continous unsecuraity.I can adopt some other business also but again it also needs many things.in india, we know what all we most needed to do a business? But i dont want to go into this..
Trading is a a fantastic profeesion if we complete learning curve & trade successfully for a long period time..it takes time & patience..but its a worthy skill.
i have chosen it because:-
1) I dont have any boss..even I dont need to take any favour from anybody to get work,if i work as a freelancer..
2)like other business, I dont need to do a long procedure of redtapism ..I dont need to make my customer happy, dont need to do marketing ,here i dont have to run after debtors ..money automaticlly comes in my bank account if i win.
3) I can do it from anywhere...
4)my earning is dependent on purely my ability..if i do hard work, I will be paid..no other person will decide how good I am, which happens in most proffession of world..
& most important "it gives me GOOD MONEY"..
if we talk about ethics..i think trading is the most fair business of this world..in all other proffesion , you can manipulate..but here all is fair..besides, when we are in job or in some other business, how many people do it fairlly & with all ethics..trading saves me for so many decisions which I have to take against my soul..
frankly speaking in starting I have chosen it for fast & easy money..but now i enjoy it..when we enjoy something, we can do better..but ofcourse, mowny is primary motive..
Ya I used to be a extrovert person & my previous proffesion make me to meet so many different kind of people..I missed that..as trading can be a lonely proffesion..but I think its lonely when We are going through learning proceess as its need more time &attention..no distraction..
but thats sure! I am not going to do that forever..when my learning curve finished & will start earning money..then I will be doing all other things also..
Right now, i have got health benefit..i can do yoga & pranayama & meditation because now I have time..there is no boos or colleagues to give tensions..& best of all i dont need to Like foolish posts on FB to be connect with people.
I can choose people whom i want to connect..i can meet people without any expectation from them.I realized the true meaning of life & happiness..
From childhood, I used to dream buy big cars & aircrafts & al things which billionaire buys.but with time, life taught me whats important for me..those things are not most iportant for me now..but I didnt say who wants this are wrong as I previously told that every person is different..
Money is a beautiful thing..we can buy whatever we want from it..this is its only purpose..happiness is something which is eternal & permanent..where we can be happy without any expectations.
now what i am expecting from my trading..acquiring a good skill which is worth acquiring , which helps me life long..another fayda of trading, there is no age restriction..you can trade as long you want..so in old age also, we have a skill to earn money..
Of course ! I want a good money..I want money that can give me a comfortable life ..beyond that, all other money i want to spend on my dream..my dream is having a big film studio, where new writers, actors, & directors can get a chance to show their abilities without any wrong practices of film industry..everybody gets a fair chance to show their abilities..& they can make films which they want, not what commercial demands..films which needs to be made, which needs to be express like literature..fearless films which express people pain etc..besides that, I would like to do something which makes society change for betterment..I can reach to many people & can help them as much I can..this two things only make me happiness..As right now also, I dont invest in anything..my precious asset is my personal collection of about 1000 books & about 5000 films..thats the most precious of my treasure
I dont want big cars, big buildings or yachts..ya! whenever I feel like , I can take them on lease..thats not a problem!!:)
i shared my dreams with details..hopw you didnt get bore..mungeri lal key sapney kabhi to pporey hongey
thanks

XRAY27

My career started in 2007..at the age of 26..left corporate job with 6 figure salary per month...just to come out from slavery ,corporate culture ...studied different business model during my slavery period(job period :D ) and got settled in trading in stock market..

Earning for living from stock market. ;)

Life style:

5 days of the week trading will be there,evening i go for walk for 5 Km

Sat and Sunday... movies/social activities (animal protection and some medical camps, old age home work..)...meeting friends and relatives..

Having a simple life :)