Price action with Candlestick Analysis(No indicators)

hik

This thread is regarding support & resistance with candle patterns ... Check in hcl 4 hour & 30 mins .. It is on resistance & in 30 mins creating negative reversals & diversions & bearish cross near to happen on macd in 4 hours ... So it is easy to get idea bro ..

In tcs clear resistance crossed now waiting for retest & a candle formation in 30 mins & buy over there

in nifty 30 min stopping @ support see all patterns there ... Waiting for crossing :)

I am a learner may be some flaws as of start ... so check with your self too ... JUST AN OBSERVATION ...
I have emphasized on this point previously also,
In TCS, price broke resistance. it should make a swing up on daily chart now and then it should come down to 1440 , Then at that point we go to intraday , not when intraday broke 1440 and retesting, We need to always buy from a swing down ON A DAILY CHART

I will repost my previous reply just for reference

Again for nifty please refer to 397 post , there is no definite swing on dialy chart.

I have answered you about hcl chart previously.
Keep posting and dont make the same mistake twice.
Thanks

hik

I have emphasized on this point previously also,
In TCS, price broke resistance. it should make a swing up on daily chart now and then it should come down to 1440 , Then at that point we go to intraday , not when intraday broke 1440 and retesting, We need to always buy from a swing down ON A DAILY CHART

I will repost my previous reply just for reference

Again for nifty please refer to 397 post , there is no definite swing on dialy chart.

I have answered you about hcl chart previously.
Keep posting and dont make the same mistake twice.
Thanks

upload photos

murthyavr

Dear hik,

I have been going through some of the posts silently, and you are doing a very
good job, no doubt about it.

But the basic confusion is here: there are several charts by several people and
some of the charts are approved by you, and some of them are corrected by you and
still, some of them rejected by you.

And searching through the pages and through the charts is becoming increasingly
difficult, as the number of pages increase in this thread.

Since you are the starter of this thread, I feel that you can maintain a master copy of:

-the charts either prepared by you, or
-the charts posted by others and duly approved by you.

So, how can we go about this?

We can make use of Excel, since it offers facility of keeping different sheets.

Here is the rough plan you can follow:

1. Identify your scrip with S/R levels, mark them on the chart.

2. Insert this image in one sheet of the Excel file, rename the name of the
sheet as the name of the scrip.

3. Pick up a chart posted by PT, or gurmy etc. If it is ok, you can insert it
into the Excel file at the appropriate place, or make corrections to it and put
the corrected one into the Excel file.

4. Initially, the file may be having only 10 sheets or 15 sheets. But, as time
goes by, more charts can be added by you. (the charts prepared either by you or
by others and approved by you.)

5. Now you can create a folder in either Google Docs or Mediafire (one such place
where captcha thing is not there) and keep the excel file there. And now, you
please share the link of the folder with us.

6. Whenever you want to do some modifications/additions to the file, delete it
from that folder, update the file and put it there again.

7. Since you can only upload file/s to that folder, the file existing there would be
a file duly authenticated by you.

7. The basic idea is that any member can have access to updated information on all
charts at any point of time, without having to browse through several pages.

8. Later on, when the number of sheets do increase in the Excel file, we can add a
macro to the excel file to sort the sheets alphabetically.

9. And we can have any number of discussions or any number of charts here in TJ freely.
The master copy anyway is there elsewhere!

---

Some of the members may add to what I have posted. And you can take the best of the
ideas and go with it :)

I am giving a rough sample file just for your idea...
http://www.mediafire.com/?bpbzz48cgozaf5z

hik

Dear hik,

I have been going through some of the posts silently, and you are doing a very
good job, no doubt about it.

But the basic confusion is here: there are several charts by several people and
some of the charts are approved by you, and some of them are corrected by you and
still, some of them rejected by you.

And searching through the pages and through the charts is becoming increasingly
difficult, as the number of pages increase in this thread.

Since you are the starter of this thread, I feel that you can maintain a master copy of:

-the charts either prepared by you, or
-the charts posted by others and duly approved by you.

So, how can we go about this?

We can make use of Excel, since it offers facility of keeping different sheets.

Here is the rough plan you can follow:

1. Identify your scrip with S/R levels, mark them on the chart.

2. Insert this image in one sheet of the Excel file, rename the name of the
sheet as the name of the scrip.

3. Pick up a chart posted by PT, or gurmy etc. If it is ok, you can insert it
into the Excel file at the appropriate place, or make corrections to it and put
the corrected one into the Excel file.

4. Initially, the file may be having only 10 sheets or 15 sheets. But, as time
goes by, more charts can be added by you. (the charts prepared either by you or
by others and approved by you.)

5. Now you can create a folder in either Google Docs or Mediafire (one such place
where captcha thing is not there) and keep the excel file there. And now, you
please share the link of the folder with us.

6. Whenever you want to do some modifications/additions to the file, delete it
from that folder, update the file and put it there again.

7. Since you can only upload file/s to that folder, the file existing there would be
a file duly authenticated by you.

7. The basic idea is that any member can have access to updated information on all
charts at any point of time, without having to browse through several pages.

8. Later on, when the number of sheets do increase in the Excel file, we can add a
macro to the excel file to sort the sheets alphabetically.

9. And we can have any number of discussions or any number of charts here in TJ freely.
The master copy anyway is there elsewhere!

---

Some of the members may add to what I have posted. And you can take the best of the
ideas and go with it :)

I am giving a rough sample file just for your idea...
http://www.mediafire.com/?bpbzz48cgozaf5z

Thank you for your valuable solutions. considering the future members of traderji who want to learn this method , and the current members. To make it easy Im looking into Google drive right now. Since im not comfortable with excel , we will go with google drive. I will post the details how to do it , mail id etc. i will make a PDF and method of all the detailed replies by me or others and start sharing it as a copy.

Right now Iam creating a folder , combining all the basics and key points into a single folder , separated by subfolders
From now ill be busy doing that , until then i cant reply. looking for any suggestions from members also.

View attachment 18579

Hi Hik,

Thankyou for starting this wonderful thread. I'm just a beginner and am tying to learn here. I've posted a daily chart for Reliance Ind, can you please tell me if ive marked the lines correct and answer the doubts that i have. Also if we do short it here what will be the target?Thanks again for everything.

View attachment 18579

Last edited:

hik

So finally, After 6 long hours , I have created a folder for "foundation of price action" , with entries and exits and few examples . However make a note that, You will only be able to view the folder(if you are granted access by me or any other editors --Poor trader/gurmy/cell clinic) and not be able to edit it for the obvious reasons. Not all the charts are present in that folder, but it is enough for new people to get started . Since its hectic to Post all charts from 40++ pages in to that folder, i have kept it simple. As time passes by i will refine that folder and give you updates here , whenever it is updated.
The details and knowledge in that folder is only theoritical , as more and more charts you discuss with other traders, you will gain the knowledge of how to refine your entries and pick the very best trades.
Coming to the real issue , I have created a traderji group folder,
With three separate folders. You can view this folder without any granted access just by link.
(1.)Member discussion.
(2.)Old discussions (before 14-2-2013).
(3.)Upcoming trades.
In first folder, the Q/A of discussions which occur here will be updated from tomorrow
In second folder , Old discussions will be updated , but it will take sometime since dividing data from 40+ pages and arranging is very painfull work for a single person. I will give rights to any other person to edit the Traderji group folder.
In third folder after discussions in this thread, every weekend upcoming trades will be updated by myself.

Regarding the course anyone with Granted access can view it, I or any of the above mentioned editors will add your email to the access list. I will post the link in the below post

For access ,
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KacXplHMP8PIFjBqpoz8wJcBSbjyA1UU75wDTgE_urQ/viewform

For viewing the Discussions and replies,
https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0BwdcNOSxwVR7VEt3Q2doQ1VMSnM/edit?usp=sharing

The on going discussions in traderji will be updates in the document for every 2 days.
The old disccusions will be updated as owner/other editors find time to edit.

Last edited:

gurmy.

Hi Hik,

Thankyou for starting this wonderful thread. I'm just a beginner and am tying to learn here. I've posted a daily chart for Reliance Ind, can you please tell me if ive marked the lines correct and answer the doubts that i have. Also if we do short it here what will be the target?Thanks again for everything.

View attachment 18579
i am taking liberty to answer this
hik can correct if anything is wrong

ideally it should gone to 900 to test resistence,and if unable to cross can be shorted there
now it has broken the support of 860,so again ideal situation is to wait for to let it go down and when it comes back to test the resistence 860,and there if pattern develops we can short

Uploaded with ImageShack.us