Price action with Candlestick Analysis(No indicators)

Google drive is just used for data storage ,sharing etc purposes.
You just download it on your PC , a folder will be created on your desktop,
So if you are connected to internet, whenever you create a folder and save images/files in it , they are automatically uploaded in the internet.
YOu can just share your link and others can see it also. You can assign viewing/editing rights to other people.
The folders and the images inside those which you see , are created by me on my desktop . Infact you are just seeing the folder on my desktop.
Google drive just takes away the pain of uploading data to separate links.
never heard of Google drive..bt after reading above,I got it.Its same like Dropbox.I prefer Dropbox thn Google Drive.

Appreciate your hardwork hik Ji :)
Thank a lot..

To all
You need gmail account to open file shared by Hik.If you do not have gmail account then create new one.
@Hik hats off to your efforts!!

one query
The example you have shown about SAIL,shows target achieved after one month.So naturally you must have traded in futures.So if target not achieved in a month do you carry forward to next month?

hik

Hey Hik, loving the post, i have read all of them.Fast question though... Why doesn't it benefit us to use trend lines also?
One simple word "subjective"
I give a same chart to two different people
They come up with different lines and different opinions and different reasons why they want to buy and sell. If we want to keep it simple
Horizontal levels are more than enough

hik

Hi HIK,
gr8 job u r doing..
Appreciate ur hardwork..
Please give ur views on the below..

free image hosting
Regards
i guess you read the PA course. Its in range between 510 and 460 , a perfect exampe .Tha last candle indicates good rejection, but some how the stop loss and targets doesnt seem to match , the last two instances price had shown good rejection , giving us large targets equivalent to the risk , but this time its a little early. It'd better if we pass it. But keep in mind that when price breaks through the range they will be a violent break out with lots of volume and the real BO always comes back to retest.
I have added a picture explaing false break and pin bars. Hope it helps others.I habe uploaded it in the course also.
The last candle on britannia explains the same thing but the tragets arent enough for me considering the risk. The range is also small.

host images

picture hosting