Practicing Equity Swing Trading With Only Price Action Analysis

ncube

Closed CEATLTD:

1610530593911.png

The bull run in the last few months have been exceptional and I am sure many would have gained valuable knowledge and crossed new milestones. Always protect your profits and respect risk!!!

With this I have closed all the buy trades I had posted earlier in the thread. I will stop posting trades here in the thread as I am busy with other work commitments. I am not sure how many will be interested in longer time frame trading in Equity cash, but if there is interest and time permits I will try to post one such systematic EOD strategy here in future which has given consistent results. Until then take care and have fun making lot of money... Cheers!!!

t2t

Closed CEATLTD:

View attachment 45244

The bull run in the last few months have been exceptional and I am sure many would have gained valuable knowledge and crossed new milestones. Always protect your profits and respect risk!!!

With this I have closed all the buy trades I had posted earlier in the thread. I will stop posting trades here in the thread as I am busy with other work commitments. I am not sure how many will be interested in longer time frame trading in Equity cash, but if there is interest and time permits I will try to post one such systematic EOD strategy here in future which has given consistent results. Until then take care and have fun making lot of money... Cheers!!!

N cube,

Very interesting thread with longer time frame trading. Thanks for sharing.

Would be very much interested systematic EOD strategy, post it as time permits.

Thanks

ncube

Bull market makes every strategy to look good...:) Status of this swing strategy after 117 trades (86 Wins, 31 Loss). Win ratio: 73.5%, Avg Win : 7.5%, Avg Loss: -3.1%, Max Win: 23.5%, Max Loss: -7.3%

1613574779178.png