Books for practicing visual identification of patterns, trendlines etc

Most books on technical analysis draw Cartoonish figures for explaining different patterns trendlines etc. I mean, it's very simple to identify patterns and trends if you look at the drawings in the book. The patterns are so clean, unambigous & simple. However, in real life, it's not like that.

Are there are any books or resources which help you practice identifying patterns?

Romeo1998

I feel that one of the most successful trader + programmer is Mr. Thomas Bulkowski. He is a very clever and very humble person. He has shown various failed and successful patterns on his website. His website is full of resources. I have asked him 100s of questions through email on candlesticks, fibonacci ratios and chart patterns and he always replies within 24 hrs. Good Luck :)

I feel that one of the most successful trader + programmer is Mr. Thomas Bulkowski. He is a very clever and very humble person. He has shown various failed and successful patterns on his website. His website is full of resources. I have asked him 100s of questions through email on candlesticks, fibonacci ratios and chart patterns and he always replies within 24 hrs. Good Luck :)
I looked at his site. It's a fantastic resource. However, it's not what I asked. It shows patterns where already lines are cleanly drawn & patterns are identified (that's how most books also are). Once somebody draws a nice rectangle or triangle or flag or cup and saucer on a chart, I can also identify the pattern. But I am unable to draw those lines and rectangles & patterns myself on a chart where it's not already been drawn.

I am looking for guidelines on that and also charts where those lines & patterns aren't drawn yet so I can practise drawing them & then compare to the answers.