Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ratan jain

exactly: he doesnt want to accept that he is ever wrong......

there is notthing bad in being wrong even 60 % of the time

I have traded even 40 % winning systems and have had spectacular results with the use of complex money management martingales........

Even a below average system can make you money.........its never about a system

as regards about your paid clients you say that you will warn only them in time to get out....

Then dont make the poor guys in this forum enter your tips and then leave them hanging.

Either you give them complete support or just stop giving these half tips :

I have no objection to your charging for your tips.....everyone has a right to make money..... but dont try to show a lollipop to these gullible newbies

C

CreditViolet

exactly: he doesnt want to accept that he is ever wrong......

there is notthing bad in being wrong even 60 % of the time

I have traded even 40 % winning systems and have had spectacular results with the use of complex money management martingales........

Even a below average system can make you money.........its never about a system

as regards about your paid clients you say that you will warn only them in time to get out....

Then dont make the poor guys in this forum enter your tips and then leave them hanging.

Either you give them complete support or just stop giving these half tips :

I have no objection to your charging for your tips.....everyone has a right to make money..... but dont try to show a lollipop to these gullible newbies
If one does a search on history of your posts, all you are ever doing is COMPLAINING.I mean, whatever happened to your complex anti-martingale..why dont you post some tips about it for the newbies you are worried about Sir?

PS : I dont have any such thing to share, I suspect I can hardly spell it :(

C

CreditViolet

nice joke. so you are serious only about your paid clients. thats ok. but then why you are playing here. and remember no one can predict the market direction with 100% success. you also cant. just accept it that some call was hit stoploss. do not make stupid excuse that "ur not my paid client,whom i messaged to hold their shorts".
:p

He is eating into your market share eh?

biyasc

short nifty, dow, nasdaq, niikei & all other markets & keep them open for next 10 yrs.:p

D

darsh_goswami

If one does a search on history of your posts, all you are ever doing is COMPLAINING.I mean, whatever happened to your complex anti-martingale..why dont you post some tips about it for the newbies you are worried about Sir?

PS : I dont have any such thing to share, I suspect I can hardly spell it :(
Dear CreditViolet,...

hi ,.. as i was not able to get on this forum since past so many days. So i couldnt be in this discussion... but i totally agree with you, anyone including myself, rather then complaining about someone , one should try to utilize what it says. I always liked ur work buddy. so ,keep it up.. atleast ur doing something, you give positional calls along with stops .. so one should use their own brain too. TAs ARE NOT GODS. We all r simple human being, so there are lots of chaces to err. But keep it up bro.

keep posting,..

All the best...

regards,..

Darsh...

ABOUT NIFTY DONT SHORT THEM UNTILL IT BREAKS BELOW 4020 . ABOVE 4140 IT CAN GIVE A NEW HEIGHT TO MEASURE. ;) BUT FOR TIME BEING PLAY INTRADAYS . DONT CARRY MORE POSITIONS AT HOME OR BE READY TO SELL UR UNDIES EVEN.... CHOICE IS YOURS.....

ENJOY..

Excellent work Hitesh,

You have got a very long way to go dear as you claim to be only 21. What else one can expect. Those who traded your calls during the week might have made very good money without spending a penny. You have every right to charge, post or not to post your calls. One thing, Are you equally comfortable with the rising market? I personally feel the moment the market starts falling you just rush to post, lol. I wish I had traded all your calls. This forum is serving you and you are serving the forum in return, no one should have any grudge.

regards

biyasc

ABOUT NIFTY DONT SHORT THEM UNTILL IT BREAKS BELOW 4020 . ABOVE 4140 IT CAN GIVE A NEW HEIGHT TO MEASURE. ;) BUT FOR TIME BEING PLAY INTRADAYS . DONT CARRY MORE POSITIONS AT HOME OR BE READY TO SELL UR UNDIES EVEN.... CHOICE IS YOURS.....

ENJOY..
100% agreed with your technical levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.