Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope u guys are short in sbi,otherwise if trades below 1128,short sbi and ongc if trades below 875,short it.

no,but i do know,u dont know trading at all.ur not my paid client,whom i messaged to hold their shorts.still i came here,so u could have shorted again.

i hope u guys are short in sbi,otherwise if trades below 1128,short sbi and ongc if trades below 875,short it.

no,but i do know,u dont know trading at all.ur not my paid client,whom i messaged to hold their shorts.still i came here,so u could have shorted again.
nice joke. so you are serious only about your paid clients. thats ok. but then why you are playing here. and remember no one can predict the market direction with 100% success. you also cant. just accept it that some call was hit stoploss. do not make stupid excuse that "ur not my paid client,whom i messaged to hold their shorts".

My Dear DSTFDT,

Check his previous calls.......all bang on target........have u appreciated those

b4 ?????/ then y r u condemning him now.....we r not god......

I m also using his tips but also using my brain as a technical analyst.

think twice b4 u follow any one.....

All the VERY BEST......:)

My Dear DSTFDT,

Check his previous calls.......all bang on target........have u appreciated those

b4 ?????/ then y r u condemning him now.....we r not god......

I m also using his tips but also using my brain as a technical analyst.

think twice b4 u follow any one.....

All the VERY BEST......:)
thanks milind.

his calls are average. but the problem is that he always deny about a losing call & make lots of execuse for that. thats the problem. nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.