Please Advice (1 Lakh 3 yrs with High risk)

1.5 years gone / 1.5 more to go

My 1 lakh almost now are 50 K

Please advice 50 K will become 25 k in next 1.5 or their will be some reversal

I believe we near the bottom but still think last leg of worst to come U shapre recovery will happen but when is big question

All all reliance fan. the reliance bubble has bursted.
Now lets see what will happen the reality bubble and how bad things will be in future.

as of now i have accumulated 1 lakh more to invest into
you seems like a long term investor and not a trader,
i want to congratulate you , yes congratulate you for losing only 50,000 rs (though high in percentage terms) considering the fact that people have lost lakhs of rupees ,
imagine the people who got dlf at ipo price and did not sell the dlf at some 1100-1200, now it's at some 200-300.
imagine the people whoo purchase rpl at some 285 level now at 80.
imagine the people who purchase icici at some 1200 level now at 350.
imagine the people who have purchsed adlabs at some 2000 level, pls don't even ask current rate.
above shares are just tip of the iceberg which melted down entire mountain of nifty.
i am not trying to add salt to your injury i am just trying to put your losses in right perspective , so instead of being sad that you lost rs 50,000 , i think you should be relieved that you lost only rs 50 ,000.

now the big question is what should you do now , honestly i am more or less a newbie myself so i shouldn't be advicing you , but couple of points you
can take in consideration ,

if you have rs 50,000 as cash . don't invest now , coz nifty is more than likely to test its lows again, wait for it , if they are in stocks reshape your prtfolio , look for the stocks that are more likely to lead next rally.
invest your 1 lakh only when you are sure that bottom is established , have patience it's not that bottom will get formed and nifty will run to 4000 , you will get loads of time to invest .
if you invest with diversification and bit of patience , you will recover you losses and get handsome return in next couple of years .
as far as specific shares to invest may be seniors on this forum will give you a better answer.

NOMINDTR

you seems like a long term investor and not a trader,
i want to congratulate you , yes congratulate you for losing only 50,000 rs (though high in percentage terms) considering the fact that people have lost lakhs of rupees ,
imagine the people who got dlf at ipo price and did not sell the dlf at some 1100-1200, now it's at some 200-300.
imagine the people whoo purchase rpl at some 285 level now at 80.
imagine the people who purchase icici at some 1200 level now at 350.
imagine the people who have purchsed adlabs at some 2000 level, pls don't even ask current rate.
above shares are just tip of the iceberg which melted down entire mountain of nifty.
i am not trying to add salt to your injury i am just trying to put your losses in right perspective , so instead of being sad that you lost rs 50,000 , i think you should be relieved that you lost only rs 50 ,000.

now the big question is what should you do now , honestly i am more or less a newbie myself so i shouldn't be advicing you , but couple of points you
can take in consideration ,

if you have rs 50,000 as cash . don't invest now , coz nifty is more than likely to test its lows again, wait for it , if they are in stocks reshape your prtfolio , look for the stocks that are more likely to lead next rally.
invest your 1 lakh only when you are sure that bottom is established , have patience it's not that bottom will get formed and nifty will run to 4000 , you will get loads of time to invest .
if you invest with diversification and bit of patience , you will recover you losses and get handsome return in next couple of years .
as far as specific shares to invest may be seniors on this forum will give you a better answer.
Dear friend,

Just listen though I am not going to write "Golden Rules"

1. The school of long term investment is entirely different from trading (in a sense)

2. Nobody know what is the exact bottom of the market

3. Investing a lac is not the question. Is it smart money is the real question.

4. Smart money always enters the market with a long term perception, based on fundamentals and it always capitalize short term moves of the market, it does not matter whether the move is upward or downward. Smart money never "sleeps" and no portfolio is static.

I am not sure whether i get into the category of "Reliance Fan club" or not. From the past 10 years, this is my observation invest at lower prices in these companies to be safe side. Anil and Mukesh are pretty good businessmen, they knew how to get money from investors espcially from Indian markets!!!

I like your sarcastic remark of 50 k will become 25 k, hope that your hard earned money doesnt evaporate that easily -:

Cheers

I believe we near the bottom but still think last leg of worst to come U shapre recovery will happen but when is big question

Now lets see what will happen the reality bubble and how bad things will be in future.

devangan123

Save ur 50 k , their is no gurranty that it will not become a figure less than 25 k , save this 50 k with u and invest again in March -April next year , Worst has yet to come