Please Advice (1 Lakh 3 yrs with High risk)

oxusmorouz

@oxusmorouz:

Well you can't have all mutually exclusive asset classes. There is bound to be some clashing. How one deals with it is dependent on one's risk appetite.
Correlation should not be based on number terms alone, Amogh. After running scans for millions of quantitative data, a study conducted lead to the conclusion that the variable which has the highest coefficient of determination with the S&P 500 index returns is the butter production of Bangladesh. Does such a correlation study make any sense? Rather than correlation, building factor based models for each and every stock and comparison and evaluation of common factors would lead to a better diversification result.

rh6996

I am new here but not very new in Share Mkt.
My portfolio would be :

50 X IVR Prime = Exit in 5/7 days (10% upside)
200 X Graphite India Hold max 2/3 months (20% upside)
500 X Indbank Merchants (Details elsewher in the forum)Hold for 12+ months)
(Double in an years time)
50 X Maharastra Scooter hold Max2 months (10% upside)
500X Prism Cement hold max 2 months (20% upside)

Hopefully you will get the indicated return in said period. Enquire again when you exit a stock for reentry at that time.

Statutory warning : MY RECOMENDATIONS MAY RESULT IN LOSS OF CAPITAL TOO!!!!

U

uasish

Correlation should not be based on number terms alone, Amogh. After running scans for millions of quantitative data, a study conducted lead to the conclusion that the variable which has the highest coefficient of determination with the S&P 500 index returns is the butter production of Bangladesh. Does such a correlation study make any sense? Rather than correlation, building factor based models for each and every stock and comparison and evaluation of common factors would lead to a better diversification result.
Butter !! :eek:

SavantGarde

Thanks guys... little simplified now.:eek:
Here Is What I Think.....

1) BUY One Lot Of RNRL November CALL Strike Price Of 90, There Is No Trade In The Particular Strike But You Can Try Your Luck To Keep For Below Rs.1.00 To See If You Can Get.

2) BUY Total Of 350 Shares Of RNRL, Better To Stagger The Purchase, Target Rs.320 - Rs.390.00

3) There Is BFUTILITY, Presently Little Over 2200, Keep A Close Eye On This, Can Enter Between 1980-2100, Target Rs.6800+

Keep The Balance Will Let You Know, What Else You Can Enter.

Happy & Safe Investing

SavantGarde

1.5 years gone / 1.5 more to go

My 1 lakh almost now are 50 K

Please advice 50 K will become 25 k in next 1.5 or their will be some reversal

I believe we near the bottom but still think last leg of worst to come U shapre recovery will happen but when is big question

All all reliance fan. the reliance bubble has bursted.
Now lets see what will happen the reality bubble and how bad things will be in future.

as of now i have accumulated 1 lakh more to invest into

NOMINDTR

Simple! Just invest all your money in equal parts in all the RELIANCE stocks lile rnrl,rpl,rel,etc. Your money will grow well
Besides having the risk of holding a 'high risk asset class', is it not further risky and speculative to put all the money under one umbrella? I don't think it is the way of investing for long term. And a long term investor not suppose to invest in companies that does not exist( some hot IPOs well before they even construct their plants), or that does not start earning.

Last edited:

NOMINDTR

Hello every body

I want to invest 1 lakh Rs for the period of 3 years min. let me know which are the best script or how should i diversify to get maximum return as i can take maximum risk for this amount.

As I already have mutual funds i am just looking to put this money only in equities.

Please advice.
Dear friend,

Whatever the strategy you choose for your investment and diversification, just diversify the sectors too. Do not give more than 5% for a stock and not more than 25% for sector (unless you are aggressive and confident and will capitalize short-term movements) Any external event could affect a sector's out-performer too.

Take Care

Last edited:

rajendrani

WOW such kind of thread does helps to spend some time,

IBM-stop talking, start working, but before do some homework, if this is the part of homework then you are right track

rajendrani