Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

Subhadip

In IDF rules when you say previous day up or down, do you mean the entire day trend or trend during the afternoon session?
any of seniors please guide.
thanks
regards
vivek
previous day afternoon session range

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
sir thanks for swift reply, by afternoon session range, what time range do you mean? from 2 to 3.30? or after European market opening i.e. 1pm to 3.30?
regards
thanks
vivek

Last edited:

Subhadip

sir thanks for swift reply, by afternoon session range, what time range do you mean? from 2 to 3.30? or after European market opening i.e. 1pm to 3.30?
regards
thanks
vivek
after around 1 pm... no that SPECIFIC 1 pm dot...it is an ART, so it is afternoon range.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Very choppy day today, sometimes the market seems like 'FINAL DESTINATION' series, it finds a way to kill you.

Last edited:

wisp

That link seems to have expired. Can you please repost the file or alternatively you can upload the file through your gmail account using google document and share it as public document and post the link here. Neither it expires nor you have to search it again.

SHEKHAR
Is someone deleting these files. Are you still looking for it?

shekharinvest

............. Are you still looking for it?
It will be so kind of you if you could share those files. Meanwhile, I have collated some information regarding the Pivot trading from this thread and from other threads so I have a fairly good idea about it. You never know I may still be missing some of the aspects.

SHEKHAR

wisp

It will be so kind of you if you could share those files. Meanwhile, I have collated some information regarding the Pivot trading from this thread and from other threads so I have a fairly good idea about it. You never know I may still be missing some of the aspects.

SHEKHAR

Shekhar,
Here it is www.4shared(dot)com/office/d6wQYwcvba/IDF.html

Please replace (dot)

The pdf was compiled by SUBHADIP.

Last edited: