Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

niftytaurus

Hi Shubhadeep Bro
from 2-3 days no see! hope you are fine.!
Last week, I have asked about some confusion regarding opening trade..in today ,bank nifty, 1 condition occur which can be a good example of that confusion

1) I entered according to latest rules mentioned by you..when yday visual trend was down, if market gap open beyond VPH..we long over mph above yday VPH..
so here i entered according to this rule..
but in starting you mentioned in rules of openign trade..if yday visual was down, market gaps up into yday price range but above visual ERL, go long above VPH &Go short below Vpl..This condition also fullfiled in today opening ..so which rule should we follow..?
2) after exiting on Mpl in first trade, where to reenter in uptrend..after breaking VPH-A OR VPH-B?
Thanks
chart-5oct BNF-3MIN

Subhadip

Hi Shubhadeep Bro
from 2-3 days no see! hope you are fine.!
Last week, I have asked about some confusion regarding opening trade..in today ,bank nifty, 1 condition occur which can be a good example of that confusion

1) I entered according to latest rules mentioned by you..when yday visual trend was down, if market gap open beyond VPH..we long over mph above yday VPH..
so here i entered according to this rule..
but in starting you mentioned in rules of openign trade..if yday visual was down, market gaps up into yday price range but above visual ERL, go long above VPH &Go short below Vpl..This condition also fullfiled in today opening ..so which rule should we follow..?
2) after exiting on Mpl in first trade, where to reenter in uptrend..after breaking VPH-A OR VPH-B?
Thanks
chart-5oct BNF-3MIN
My dear Friend I am Always here.

Please learn the TREND.

niftytaurus

Thanks shubhadeep bro for detailed explaination
but still i have some confusion..we trade according to mention rules..
a) we decide trend according to VPH & VPL..what other ways to decide trend??
b) we exit on minor pivots ...so today after first trade, we see Mpl break for exit..we have to exit @ 12:42 candel..& we have to reenter..so where to re-enter?

sorry for my ignorance..but still I cant trade without objective rules.if I have to exit on mpl, I will exit & then I have to reenter..so when to reenter ?

c) how to decide on trend..I decide trend only on VPH & VPL..I dont know any other method/..please tell If I am missing
thanks

Subhadip

Thanks shubhadeep bro for detailed explaination
but still i have some confusion..we trade according to mention rules..
a) we decide trend according to VPH & VPL..what other ways to decide trend??
b) we exit on minor pivots ...so today after first trade, we see Mpl break for exit..we have to exit @ 12:42 candel..& we have to reenter..so where to re-enter?

sorry for my ignorance..but still I cant trade without objective rules.if I have to exit on mpl, I will exit & then I have to reenter..so when to reenter ?

c) how to decide on trend..I decide trend only on VPH & VPL..I dont know any other method/..please tell If I am missing
thanks
My dear friend it is VISUAL, it is an ART, by VPH & VPL you can identify everything, but you are missing the Higher time frame.

Look into it.

Trading by this method can not be simplified by pivot only, Higher time frame has to be looked into it.

Today I have not reentered... so may be it is for today only..

sangram1705

dada,
good morning,

Those who have been following your thread must have been benefited by now. (if they have put their heart to work).

But always DIL MANGE MORE...................

if possible please post your trades, even at EOD will do the job. (something similar to your previous thread). We will then mark the entries, adds, exits on chart & upload them here & it will be open to discussions.

I think it will be a good learning experience. However if you feel it is against forum rules or it will be like spoon feeding please dont do it.

thanks

Subhadip

dada,
good morning,

Those who have been following your thread must have been benefited by now. (if they have put their heart to work).

But always DIL MANGE MORE...................

if possible please post your trades, even at EOD will do the job. (something similar to your previous thread). We will then mark the entries, adds, exits on chart & upload them here & it will be open to discussions.

I think it will be a good learning experience. However if you feel it is against forum rules or it will be like spoon feeding please dont do it.

thanks
Somewhat busy with some personal issues and work.

Let's see.

shekharinvest

Dear Subhadip

A few set of queries on trends. I am posting 2 charts along with the doubts.

Chart 1
Price makes a higher low and trend turns SIDEWAYS.

Price move above VPH @ 8055. Is it an UPTREND now ? Can we go long above this VPH ?

Or we have to wait for a new VPH and higher VPL and then go long above this new VPH? As marked on the CHART No:1

Chart 2

Price in a DOWN TREND then it makes Higher High and trend turn SIDEWAYS.

Price moves down to make a fresh Lower Low by moving below the previous VPL has the trend turn DOWN or it is still SIDEWAYS ?

If the trend turns DN can we short below the low ?

SHEKHAR

CHART 1:

CHART 2:

Last edited:

wisp

The method trades minor trend in the direction of Visual trend. Yesterday Nifty was in visual uptrend. In a visual UT, visual pivot gets formed when an mpl breaks (other than in ERL situations). THe method trades minor trend (in direction of visual trend) so when long, exit when minor trend turns down, i.e., when mpl breaks down. So how to reenter? Reenter when minor trend turns up (i.e., when an mph breaks to the up). HTH.