Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

in the same chart after the fall, there would be no obvious ERL. Am I right?

Also, if that is the case would we go short at the pivot low crack at about 11:00 or would we avoid it altogether?
Yes no ERL in the fall.

First aggressive short could be when the candle was unable to hold above ERL which proved to be a resistance.Second place to short was below the 11 o clock pivot low,third place to short was below the low of inside bar formed in the fall,this third entry will be an entry with smallest stop.Choose any entry which you find comfortable.

When the market is falling don’t keep waiting for pivot entry.After the first large red bar in the fall ,get down to small timeframe like 1 min or 2 min and go short in small timeframe with stoploss in that small timeframe only...day trading is fast.

Smart_trade

anml

after gap down opening and days low, it confirmed visual DT as it breached directly 2,3 VPL s, (tillyesterdays close it was in visual sideways ) is it my understanding right ?

Last edited:

anml

this visual DT little strange , DT confirmed ,but no ERL yet for this DT ? hw will take trade in this ? gap down open below vpl , so short first 5 min bar low ( stopped ) , or short below pivot low , for long pivot abv ERL , but no erl currently ? is these are the possible trades today ?

onequorauser

I think ST had said yesterday that if you see the market going down..jump in dont wait for pivots, bars etc. I think it applies to the T here.

Trust Italy.

I had read it somewhere in this thread... bear is a bear

anml

Are you telilng abt this ?
" After the first large red bar in the fall ,get down to small timeframe like 1 min or 2 min and go short in small timeframe with stoploss in that small timeframe only...day trading is fast. "
ok.

onequorauser

I think ST had said yesterday that if you see the market going down..jump in dont wait for pivots, bars etc. I think it applies to the T here.

Trust Italy.

I had read it somewhere in this thread... bear is a bear
And I stand corrected..I know this thread is not meant to discuss news related trading but I think it can be briefly discussed.
Do we completely ignore the news? Today the market opened in red with all other markets owing to Italy's mess. Would it have been right to go with the trend and go long at the break of today's VPH break at about 12:30 or just wait on the sidelines for a short

And I stand corrected..I know this thread is not meant to discuss news related trading but I think it can be briefly discussed.
Do we completely ignore the news? Today the market opened in red with all other markets owing to Italy's mess. Would it have been right to go with the trend and go long at the break of today's VPH break at about 12:30 or just wait on the sidelines for a short
We are daytrading and the trend which was down in the morning at open changed to up as the downmove could not get a follow up. About 12:00 the uptrend got confirmed and there was no short trade after that. Short term Trends can anf do change during the day.

I received few pms and I see that most have not understood the method correctly. Though this method is very effective method but one needs to understand it well. If traded on half knowledge, it will inflict losses. Traders are still living in past and assuming that the short term trend is still down and shorting and getting stopped out.

I will not be able to spend much time in this thread . Posted because I saw improper understanding in many people.

Smart_trade