Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

Subhadip

Can any one try and mark dERL of the down trend?

Lets try to mark the dERL.....

Do not change the chart... in this chart only one has to try & mark...this picture only..no other picture...

lemondew

Mys current mindset says nothing is absolute. Everything is changeable. Trends change. Resistance, support all of these are changing. Once the trend changes. We look for the first correction. If the correction turns out to be very large we either take rest (stop trading do something else ) or change sides.

In all these cases if we find points where our risk where we feel cost for being wrong is low then I try to enter there.

Trading is always evolving.

In the end its better if we try to work without having any boundaries or rigidity in midset in direction/ being right. More rigidity should with respect to the whether a risk should be taken and profit should be booked.

We are daytrading and the trend which was down in the morning at open changed to up as the downmove could not get a follow up. About 12:00 the uptrend got confirmed and there was no short trade after that. Short term Trends can anf do change during the day.

I received few pms and I see that most have not understood the method correctly. Though this method is very effective method but one needs to understand it well. If traded on half knowledge, it will inflict losses. Traders are still living in past and assuming that the short term trend is still down and shorting and getting stopped out.

I will not be able to spend much time in this thread . Posted because I saw improper understanding in many people.

Smart_trade