Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

Subhadip

Dear Shubhadeep Sir
GURU DAKSHINA to you ( a Token of respect to GURU(Respected teacher)
Tata motors- Future trades of the day

Thanks a lot
Enjoy........

anilnegi

Has any one seen the accuracy of 2 MA method in this market of NF & BNF...

Enjoy ..
Subha da

Too much noise in 15 min TF, also due to gap up and down not able to take position.

Subhadip

Subha da

Too much noise in 15 min TF, also due to gap up and down not able to take position.

I am answering one by one, hope you will not mind.
All the bars are inside bar of the first green big bar, so no trade inside them…then why worry..

Second condition will tell later…You have not understood the rally & decline, should have been out of short when rally confirmed..

I have not understood the problem here…Nice shorting opportunity.

Again inside bar of big green bar.. no trade
What is the problem for swing..
60 min bigger TF & 15 min trading TF.

Has any one seen the accuracy of 2 MA method in this market of NF & BNF...

Enjoy ..
I am not trading NIFTY but observing for 1-2 weeks. Really it looks good in both of the tf combinations 60-15 15-5.:thumb:
Need some confidence then will surely go for live trades in NIFTY.:)

For crude i also feel that 240 60 combination is good (last one was long and it gives very good profit around 180 points and exited yesterday morning) and again in long at around 6 PM today.:p

Subhadip

I am not trading NIFTY but observing for 1-2 weeks. Really it looks good in both of the tf combinations 60-15 15-5.:thumb:
Need some confidence then will surely go for live trades in NIFTY.:)

For crude i also feel that 240 60 combination is good (last one was long and it gives very good profit around 180 points and exited yesterday morning) and again in long at around 6 PM today.:p
Enjoy......I can show path, but one has to travel alone..

anilnegi

Enjoy......I can show path, but one has to travel alone..
subha da

thanks for your reply but what can be done in a day when the opening is itself on a downtrend, as in this chart there are two entries which one to take.

anilnegi

just like this stock

unfortunately i just took first trade and got loss, but other are profitable, the last one was very good also, so how to decide which one to left, which one to choose

thanks

Subhadip

subha da

thanks for your reply but what can be done in a day when the opening is itself on a downtrend, as in this chart there are two entries which one to take.

First come first serve...