Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

Subhadip

This is hindsight analysis..... posted just for learning purpose.....

Just answer me two questions:

Which TF you are trading?

By seeing which chart you will buy & sell?

XRAY27

Also, one more thing, I am not that rigid that I will never trade in the yesterday afternoon range.

If proper setup develop, I will surely trade.

Best of luck.
Subhadip !!! what are these "proper setup/s" which make you to trade in flag section of previous day as you pointed as range area !!!

Last edited:

Subhadip

Subhadip !!! what are these "proper setup/s" which make you to trade in flag section of previous day as you pointed as range area !!!
I am preparing a details document for sharing regarding trading in Range.

Just give me some more time ..

XRAY27

Thats excellent bro !!! take your own time !!!

Thats excellent bro !!! take your own time !!!
Simple rule is when the market opens with a gap in previous day's afternoon range, we wait for a visual pivot to form before taking any trade.

It is nice to see XRAY27 taking keen interest in learning this method.:)He has his PA method but still so keen to learn new things. Learning is a continuous process.

Smart_trade

Simple rule is when the market opens with a gap in previous day's afternoon range, we wait for a visual pivot to form before taking any trade.

It is nice to see XRAY27 taking keen interest in learning this method.:)He has his PA method but still so keen to learn new things. Learning is a continuous process.

Smart_trade
:) has expressed distaste for indicators previously at the beginning of MA method taught by Subhadip Sir. :clapping:

XRAY27

Smart_trade
Yes da !!!

Learning is continuous process,we can add a setup if it is useful, or we can leave it.but have to understand it completely for forming conclusion.and for daily and weekly as TTF and HTF is not giving any good results,so before forming a conclusion ,i will wait for the sideway trading to be updated by subhadip !!!
Just doing my research on positional options !!! basing on EOD chart for entry ,trailing etc all on EOD charts.just to hold for 5 to10 days,so watching this PA along the side of MA and EMA..not adding anything in this thread at this movement ,as it will hamper the flow of this thread !!!

I do have system based on demand and supply..which is fine for intra-day and medium term positional, not changing any thing in that !!! :)

Last edited:

PUCHU_2500

Just answer me two questions:

Which TF you are trading?

By seeing which chart you will buy & sell?
Sir,
For setup hourly chart
For trading 15 min chart
And trying to learn rally, decline and pivot as you taught us.
Thanks.