Paper Trade of 315 Strategy

Today 315 Strategy generated a buy for Tata Motors so 1 lot long in Tata Motors at 1000

Today 315 Strategy gave a sell signal for Bharti Airtel , So 1 lot short in Bharti at 384.5

As I am holding more than 10 scrips and if I get above 3/4% profits in 2/3 days I will exit one or two scrips in the sideways market and try to enter new one. Today I think I made a mistake by not exiting Bhel . From next time onwards I will keep trailing stop loss of 25 to 30 % of the profit to preserve some profit . Just trying to experiment and learn how it works

hi munde,

Why dont u keep trailing stoploss just below low of previous 2 candles.. Just a suggestion, rest u have better knowledge abt this strategy..
Al d best!
As I am holding more than 10 scrips and if I get above 3/4% profits in 2/3 days I will exit one or two scrips in the sideways market and try to enter new one. Today I think I made a mistake by not exiting Bhel . From next time onwards I will keep trailing stop loss of 25 to 30 % of the profit to preserve some profit . Just trying to experiment and learn how it works