Paper Trade of 315 Strategy

I will try to pick trending stocks which will have less correlation with the nifty market.Will try to go long in one in stock if I am in short in another stock. So mostly the stocks will be little bit hedged and will be insulated from gap up or gap down opening. This is only for my learning purpose

rkkarnani

If you feel its okay, better identify the stocks that you would like to Paper Trade!
Make a list of the Number of stocks that you can actually trade. Paper trade them with "honestly"!! Believe me its very easy to deceive the self!!!
This would help you in "promoting" yourself from paper to actual!!!

Thanks, RkKarnani , I have already selected some stocks . Thanks for your suggestion. Please keep on advising.

umeshmandal

Munde, Would like to see your List of stocks you wish to Paper trade. rh6996 is trying to develop something on EOD basis.... the strategy incorporates 315 in part too... if it prooves to be successful , rh6996 will shar eit here. He has revealed it partially to me. I would like to post the Paper trades as per hid strategy for the same shares that you paper trade as per 315 just to compare!! Okay only if it is okay with you!!

Hi Munde,

How much capital are you planning for this paper trade?
this will enable you take position in limited number of stocks at a time..
As in actual you will work with the defined capital available with you
Initially the capital will be 20 lakhs

umeshmandal

Munde : Just checked with rh6996 :
Ranbaxy : Exact levels match for short
Bata : Went short <547 on 20th (rh6996 strategy not performig good in Bata)
Axis Bank : Went long at 1250 but due to gap up opening got long at 1260, now SL is <1200