Pairtrade Finder

mastermind007

dear farhad ,
i also want to use that software (pairtrade) pls let me know the vendor
Bulls

You are one very good digger. You've managed to dig a very old thread and effectively resurrected a good trading style, so many thanks for that.

At the same time, you failed to read properly before posting the question. Answer you are asking was few posts above the one you linked. Go to the very first posts of thread and you will find all the links necessary. Links seem to be still valid.

Now a word of warning:

If you read carefully (and read between the lines) it is very likely that arb88 and farhad were both working with s/w vendor and this was a marketing strategy.

Clues to this observation are also present in thread itself but I'll let you figure that one out on your own.

Fortunately for you, from the images, description and the website, software does seem to be of good quality and as long as you are willing to shell out $497, it will be a good software to use. I did go thru the user manual (link on website) of software before downloading s/w

xsis

not for indians stocks though..........doesnt support nse/bse

Bulls

You are one very good digger. You've managed to dig a very old thread and effectively resurrected a good trading style, so many thanks for that.

At the same time, you failed to read properly before posting the question. Answer you are asking was few posts above the one you linked. Go to the very first posts of thread and you will find all the links necessary. Links seem to be still valid.

Now a word of warning:

If you read carefully (and read between the lines) it is very likely that arb88 and farhad were both working with s/w vendor and this was a marketing strategy.

Clues to this observation are also present in thread itself but I'll let you figure that one out on your own.

Fortunately for you, from the images, description and the website, software does seem to be of good quality and as long as you are willing to shell out $497, it will be a good software to use. I did go thru the user manual (link on website) of software before downloading s/w

Hi All,

We are a startup from IIT. We are building tools to ease trading decisions, we do research on Financial algos and put it up online. We worked on pair trading over last 8 months and realized the potential and the problems. We are putting up a new tool to make it easy for indian stocks. Here are the images (sneak peek) of the same. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for improvement and more features.

xsis

based on your screenshots no one can suggest you anything. u need to explain what exactly you would be doing for various calculations.

better check pairtradefinder or other similar s/w and replicate. simple!

Hi All,

We are a startup from IIT. We are building tools to ease trading decisions, we do research on Financial algos and put it up online. We worked on pair trading over last 8 months and realized the potential and the problems. We are putting up a new tool to make it easy for indian stocks. Here are the images (sneak peek) of the same. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for improvement and more features.

Hi Xsis,

Will it be easy if I share the screens through some online link. Currenlty, we are building the backend that supports the system on cloud.

I am primarily looking for feedback interms of usuability and people who will be intereseted as beta testers of the software. As far as algos are concerned, over the standard pairtrading strategies that look for good correlation and cointegration, we run machine learning based algos to filter the calls futhur to reduce the false alarms.

cloudTrader

Hi Xsis,

Will it be easy if I share the screens through some online link. Currenlty, we are building the backend that supports the system on cloud.

I am primarily looking for feedback interms of usuability and people who will be intereseted as beta testers of the software. As far as algos are concerned, over the standard pairtrading strategies that look for good correlation and cointegration, we run machine learning based algos to filter the calls futhur to reduce the false alarms.
This is a good initiative by you as many things are needed for Indian markets which we as traders feel the need of.

I would request you to work out something about Options as well. Currently for Indian stock options & Index options we do not have any good website which gives good readings about historical implied volatility etc.

An example website http://www.ivolatility.com/

Thanks.

Hi All,

Thanks for all your valuable inputs till now. Here is a link where you can see demo of the software (Not working) but you can make sense of how the widgets look.

http://kjvenky.bitbucket.org/

I am looking for suggestions on changes and more widgets that you would like to see in the dashboard.