Pairtrade Finder

sorry, i have attached an apple to apple matching for pnb-sbi for the latest date. i.e.13-11-08. please give ur feedback.

am sure matching same segment,with same market capital is important to take a proper call.;)

i downloaded their free trial to see what program is like and ive been playing around with it, the signals give some pretty nice trades(see attached), what does everyone think of this program for pair trading?
Dear arb888
i m newbie in TA and learning Pair Trading and find the abvoe software but i m unable to setup it according to NSE future contract.

unable to download setup manual could pls if u hav send it to my mail id
[email protected]

W8ing for ur reply

Thanks in advance

rkkarnani

Pair trading is done in a Pair os stocks in the SAME SECTOR!!! The premise being that one stock has low beta and the other high beta!! Profit is generated through difference of share price movement in the stocks selected. The qty. is so chosen so as to make the BUY and SELL amount as same i.e Rupee Neutral!!! Some intereting pairs I have seen are SBI/HDFC, SBI/Axis, BPCL/HPCL, RecCom/Bharti etc.
Pair trading reduces market whiplash to some extent, but do keep in mind that all our charges double!!!

Pair trading is done in a Pair os stocks in the SAME SECTOR!!! The premise being that one stock has low beta and the other high beta!! Profit is generated through difference of share price movement in the stocks selected. The qty. is so chosen so as to make the BUY and SELL amount as same i.e Rupee Neutral!!! Some intereting pairs I have seen are SBI/HDFC, SBI/Axis, BPCL/HPCL, RecCom/Bharti etc.
Pair trading reduces market whiplash to some extent, but do keep in mind that all our charges double!!!
Yes Agreed and doing the trading in pair, but i go through the google and know about above software and i need help regarding it.

Now i m using BB and RSI and some other indicator to buy/sell stocks.

if u hav some valuable tips to setup the way to identify trade with SL.

W8ing for ur reply.

Bhavesh Gelani

rkkarnani

Yes Agreed and doing the trading in pair, but i go through the google and know about above software and i need help regarding it.

Now i m using BB and RSI and some other indicator to buy/sell stocks.

if u hav some valuable tips to setup the way to identify trade with SL.

W8ing for ur reply.

Bhavesh Gelani
I did download Pair Trader Finder but could not use it with NSE data!!!

balaj78

Hi,
Excellut work . Is it working for nse exchanges .I will download it and try it .How u trade using the signals .can u explain me with graph.

regards
bala

hi, ive been studying pair trading recently, thus looking for opporunities between NSE stocks and their futures, buy the stock & sell the future or buy the stock & sell another similar future, ive been looking around and found this site www.pairtradefinder.com they apparantly support NSE stocks for pair trading which would be good for us! Program looks quite effective from first look. Has anyone tryed them before?

balaj78

hi guys,
I downloaded and installed the application but i can find only three exchanges and i cant find the india exchange .can u please help me how to get indian exchange and settings further

regards
bala
Farhad, look in the price data window on the left hand side of the attachement. The green highlighted cell means go long, the red highlighted cell means go short and the blue highlighted cells means exit position.

In the pairtrade logo in the top left hand side of the program, click on add exchange, scroll down to National Stock Exchange and click add, now when you create a new stock group you will be able to select NSE as the exchange.
:clapping::clap::clapping::clap::clapping::clap::clapping::clap::clapping::thumb::thumb: