Pairtrade Finder

myamit

In the pairtrade logo in the top left hand side of the program, click on add exchange, scroll down to National Stock Exchange and click add, now when you create a new stock group you will be able to select NSE as the exchange.

Thank you, Jagan. I can successfully add NSE as stock exchange. But while adding stocks, it says error adding code. could you please guide me which names to be used? Also is there any specific procedure for importing stock data.

Thanks.

Pairtrade Finder has a 3 day sale at $97. $400 off the RP of $497.
PM me if you want the link or download the trial and you will get the link in your email.

Jagan7483

Thank you, Jagan. I can successfully add NSE as stock exchange. But while adding stocks, it says error adding code. could you please guide me which names to be used? Also is there any specific procedure for importing stock data.

Thanks.
There is a help file in the website which explains clearly how to use the softwaRE , put all the scripts in an excel and then copy paste in the create group

psvaja

Hi

I am also getting error adding codes. I have also tried to add from excel but not working. Can anybody help please..

Pravinb

I have window 7 and downloaded sql server 2008 as per there requirement but my pair trade finder software is not working

akh64bit

There is a help file in the website which explains clearly how to use the softwaRE , put all the scripts in an excel and then copy paste in the create group
I cannot add the NSE scripts in the PairTrade Finder. I have tried adding the scripts in excel and then pasting on PTF but it did not help. Please let me know how to add the scripts in the PTF?

well i bought their software and have already made back 3 times the cost!!! glad you brought this to our attention arb888!!! thanks again. one question though, do you find the entering trades on the open or close to be better?
dear farhad ,
i also want to use that software (pairtrade) pls let me know the vendor