Overseas address proof

Dear all

My name is Mohamed Siddique working in UAE , I would like to open demat and trading account sharekhan broker. But they asking overseas address proof, right now i have no more proof here.
Is possible to submit my company letter pad with my current working address as my foreign address proof?
My company officials agreed to provide a such a letter for me with my current residency address?
Please advice me if any one have idea related to this matter.
Thanks
Mohamed Siddique
[email protected]

stock72

U have SB account in India ? then open the account using that. given india address proof .. dont say u NRI...

Dear all

My name is Mohamed Siddique working in UAE , I would like to open demat and trading account sharekhan broker. But they asking overseas address proof, right now i have no more proof here.
Is possible to submit my company letter pad with my current working address as my foreign address proof?
My company officials agreed to provide a such a letter for me with my current residency address?
Thanks
Mohamed Siddique
[email protected]

DSM

Have you tried contacting Sharekhan's Dubai address? They are more familiar with the typical PO Box Office addresses in Dubai. Also your tenancy contract is proof of your residence in Dubai.

Sharekhan
Office 911, Office No 911 Liberty House DIFC, Level 9, Sheikh Zayed Road Street , P.O.Box 482085, Dubai

Tel. 00971 4 3861911

Dear all

Thanks
Mohamed Siddique
[email protected]

Dear,
I recently opened a PIS account with ICICIDIRECT for my wife & i submitted my etisalat phone bill as address proof. It needs to be attested by the manager of any Indian origin bank branch located in UAE. (It can be attested by any relevent authority such as Indian embassy, but they dont do it for address proof. )
In my case , first I approched Bank of Baroda manager, but he refused. He wanted a letter from Etisalat etc.. Then I approched ICICI bank of dubai, since I was opening account with ICICIDIRECT. They did the attestation for me & they themselves took care of application process..