OrderMan - Ordering interface for NOW + Amibroker

NJ23

Is it possible to build a utility to fully-automate order placement from AmiBroker? I mean an Algo trading utility to fully-automate trading?

boarders

have already taken 3 trades both sides and Orderman seems very stable and fully functional.

now to integrate Ninja and maybe try for full automation.

many many thanks to tracerbullet for his selfless dedication in developing and sharing this utility and also rtdman

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
Congrats to tracerbullet and team.

TracerBullet

Is it possible to build a utility to fully-automate order placement from AmiBroker? I mean an Algo trading utility to fully-automate trading?
have already taken 3 trades both sides and Orderman seems very stable and fully functional.

now to integrate Ninja and maybe try for full automation.

many many thanks to tracerbullet for his selfless dedication in developing and sharing this utility and also rtdman
No, this is not meant for automation. It will have much higher latency than any decent api. We are automating GUI, this can have some error too although i have tried to have some error control loops for multiple attempts. This is only meant as replacement for NOW Buy/Sell interface to manage entire trade instead of single orders. For that it is stable.

If you still want to use it for automation, then look at trade.ahk and how it uses order.ahk/orderbook.ahk. Can reuse order/orderbook class based on your need.

Also, there is self-interest :) - this is meant for my personal use and i released it so that others can use. But i will generally not add things that i dont need/want. Anyone can do that though as source code is open under gpl3. Most of my requirements are done, so progress from now might be slow. Ninja, i will add in few weeks - it should not be too hard as long as AHK can pick NT windows. Enjoy ...

LOVEENAJYOTHI

No, this is not meant for automation. It will have much higher latency than any decent api. We are automating GUI, this can have some error too although i have tried to have some error control loops for multiple attempts. This is only meant as replacement for NOW Buy/Sell interface to manage entire trade instead of single orders. For that it is stable.

If you still want to use it for automation, then look at trade.ahk and how it uses order.ahk/orderbook.ahk. Can reuse order/orderbook class based on your need.

Also, there is self-interest :) - this is meant for my personal use and i released it so that others can use. But i will generally not add things that i dont need/want. Anyone can do that though as source code is open under gpl3. Most of my requirements are done, so progress from now might be slow. Ninja, i will add in few weeks - it should not be too hard as long as AHK can pick NT windows. Enjoy ...

Sir Automation (without API) -->3 Seconds delay (from Ami signal to Trade execution) can be considered good ?

I had used Paid RoboTrader (Rs. 2200 p m) in the past and the delay was abt 5 seconds or less
And now in my own homemade automation, least recorded delay was 3 seconds and max 4 seconds---> upto trade execution (not just order placement).

Thnx n Rgrds

Aman1

Is there any userguide and installation help for orderman? Downloaded but don't know where to put file and how to install. please!

boarders

just double click on ORDERMAN application exe (with Green "H" icon) to open programme. make sure you set the config.ini file as per your requirements and open Nest or Now before running orderman

boarders

@Tracerbullet

as the present setup of orderman does not allow to take contra trades meaning if we have entered long, there is no way to put an advance short sl order to enter short until the long in hand is closed, I have made two copies of orderman folder and renamed them ordermanbuy and orderman short, then in each individual GUI.ahk Set the toggle to only B in odermanbuy and S in odermanshort folders and also setinit gui one to B and other to s only. todays evening session I will run them both concurrently one dedicated to long only and other to short. will revert with result.

meantime like passing tooltip values of amibroker to orderman, is it possible to make orderman to read and populate/update the entry, stop and target values from a txt or csv file automatically as an when these files update?? where shud I look for making such a modification. many thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Snake.Head

Use At your own risk'
TracerBullet,boarders,Even me(Snake.Head) is not responsible for any losses incurred as a result while using Orderman.

Orderman let's you put Entry,stop SL target in one window.

Following broker NOW/NEST is working
Nest - SASonline
Now/Nest - RKSV
Now/Nest - Zerodha

This just basic help,Won't go in detail
Download file
For this you need to keep NEST out of Program Files Mostly keep it in D drive
For orderman to work with NEST don't run Nest in admin mode.

Open Orderbook in nest
Set Open orders As following Columms -
Order Type, Buy/Sell, Trading Symbol, Total Qty, Pending Qty, Price, TriggerPrice, Average Price, Status, NestOrderNo, Nest UpdateTime

Set Completed Orders As following Columms -
Order Type, Buy/Sell, Trading Symbol, Total Qty, Price, TriggerPrice, Average Price, Status, NestOrderNo, Nest UpdateTime,Rejection Reason

Open OrderMan.ini
Set per usage

Run Orderman.bat

From first post of this thread

Last edited: