OrderMan - Ordering interface for NOW + Amibroker

TracerBullet

the new one is asking for NOW order No. and closes order book by itself so not trying out
as you have introduced toggle between now and nest
ok, thats what happens in untested builds ... i forgot to rename two variables.
Anyway, get used to how it works. Now.ahk has all of the controls, Nest.ahk can be used to override them for Nest.

open Nest.ahk - change last two variable names. It should be ORDER_BOOK_OPEN_HEADERS_TEXT and ORDER_BOOK_COMPLETED_HEADERS_TEXT. Variable names should match with Now.ahk
These two have Nest instead of Now in the two field names. If still gives more problems, ill check it on evening. I am hurrying it up now as we have long weekend.

TracerBullet

didnt place the order returned Exchange or symbol not selected error as before
We cannot set Type before instrument as it will probably break options. So to workaround this bug, set Type as empty instead of XX. In code, i now added condition to not set Type if empty. It only needs to be set for options.

btw, Did you need to change menu for Orderbook? With SAS online Nest, the menu is different from NOW.
Since Nest of different brokers can be different, i think people will need to setup Nest config for each broker. Hopefully, only menus can be different. Its working well so far with SAS Online, i will release build soon.

TracerBullet

Post screenshot of sas orderbook,then i will compare with rksv nest
I don't think their will difference from from broker to broker Mostly core will same some order type and customize change nothing much.
2 things i did to make it work with SAS that are new
1) Orderbook Menu is - View Order/Trade Reports > Order Book
2) Cancel order confirmation prompt has Title = "NEST Trader"

Both of these were done with simple overrides like below

Code:
	static ORDER_BOOK_MENU			  				:= "View Order,Order Book"
	static ORDER_BOOK_CANCEL_CONFIRMATION_TITLE		:= "NEST Trader"									// Title of Confirmation window on cancel order
So i will upload with working config with SASOnline. For others, people will have to diagnose/ask. Hopefully, there are no changes. But if there are, if people can maintain list of changes - then i can put them in code with selection for each broker. But obviously, i can not check for each broker.

btw, SASOnline is running pretty well - as good as NOW so far. Have no problem running both together.

TracerBullet

Build updated, same location - here

This is tested and looks ok on SAS Online. Target order worked ok as well.
@boarders - You may need to remove first two variables in Nest.ahk - check and confirm. 1 is menu for opening orderbook and other is title of confirmation prompt on cancel.
@SH - Done with your account for now. PW increased by 1.

MCX is still open it seems Next two days after 5. So if you get time, test it out. Hopefully, we are done with Nest.

boarders

went out for lunch so just now came back and saw, downloaded the latest final version, made appropriate changes to config file and placed the order without any error or hitch.
didnt make any mods anywhere other than in config file for title and mcx scrip lines/tick/stop values etc...the normal stuff. following is the screen shot. also tried out cancel order which is also working. will revert with automatic placement of stop/targets results once entry triggered. many many thanks.