Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters

extremist

i dont know about the accuracy of tht data coz never got hand on tht utility for ninja.

But for time i tried for Amibroker and found not up to the mark for such task.

I think better would be TrueData India

I'm not advertising any product here. just suggesting better option. I'm not using either of them. but had trials of both.

Last edited:

extremist

And by the way this far i got In OFA for amibroker.

the Distance between two vertical lines on price charts is 1 min. i.e. it is 1 second chart.
this the smallest possible unit at which i could get data into amibroker with my data fetcher.

Yellow lines ithe volume profile. see for the longest horizontal bar to get the max vol generated.

and bellow is the footprint.

not like u have but tht is the best i got till now.

and found not at all helping.

probably i don't know yet how to see it.

Code is too crude to post.
so not shared.
not even i'm convened and might be wrong.

amibrokerfans

And by the way this far i got In OFA for amibroker.

the Distance between two vertical lines on price charts is 1 min. i.e. it is 1 second chart.
this the smallest possible unit at which i could get data into amibroker with my data fetcher.

Yellow lines ithe volume profile. see for the longest horizontal bar to get the max vol generated.

and bellow is the footprint.

not like u have but tht is the best i got till now.

and found not at all helping.

probably i don't know yet how to see it.

Code is too crude to post.
so not shared.
not even i'm convened and might be wrong.

great! keep it up :clap:

cloudTrader

yes tick data required. yusi utility provides it
Hi mt4trader,

For backfill 1 min. data will be available from NEST or NOW , so will that have any impact on the formation of the order flow chart for the backfilled portion?

Usually I start my trading terminal after 1 hour of market opening so I compulsorily need to backfill the data. Will the charts be fine with such data?

Thanks.

Hi mt4trader,

For backfill 1 min. data will be available from NEST or NOW , so will that have any impact on the formation of the order flow chart for the backfilled portion?

Usually I start my trading terminal after 1 hour of market opening so I compulsorily need to backfill the data. Will the charts be fine with such data?

Thanks.
Leonid,

Order flow chart willn't be formed with numbers as ask vs bid data has to be captured @ tick level realtime snapshot. Hence you may see blank in that period. same happend with me as well.but I am yet to see my chart working fine or not tmrw after Mt4trader template.

As per the videos very recent bars matters..historic data may be usefull to see back but mayn't helpful much.I may be wrong just assuming ....

may be we will have to start the utility and leave it to capture continuously..

cloudTrader

Leonid,

Order flow chart willn't be formed with numbers as ask vs bid data has to be captured @ tick level realtime snapshot. Hence you may see blank in that period. same happend with me as well.but I am yet to see my chart working fine or not tmrw after Mt4trader template.

As per the videos very recent bars matters..historic data may be usefull to see back but mayn't helpful much.I may be wrong just assuming ....

may be we will have to start the utility and leave it to capture continuously..
Thats a very valid point you have mentioned. :thumb: