Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters
I totally agree with every word that @The_Bank has said here. But this also means he is from http://www.orderflowanalytics.com/next-generation-trading/ and I have no doubt about it.

How can a college goer working in a BPO who opened his demat few months ago spend lakhs on these tools (yeah! they are the costliest tools...) and come up with such sharp, proven and accurate insights about auction market theory and order flow analysis which takes months to master and get hold of!

Apart from the perfect English used, who else uses ticks in context of trading Indian stocks!?

My intention is not to demean or bring him down or to question his credentials as in the beginning I have already said that I agree with every word he has written here. But he is using the wrong way to market http://www.orderflowanalytics.com/next-generation-trading/ which he can very well do it the official way on traderji platform.

Lastly DB Vaello must not be knowing that similar tools are available in the market at 1/20th the price at which his tools are priced!
Hi xsis,

Thanks for the comments. :thumb:

I see if you are interpreting that I am or associated with DB but just to clarify I am not. :p
I understand the conclusion that you are drawing considering the price of the tools I use. But this is the reason I specifically did not show the complete Ninja screen shot in my charts. I feared people might feel how is it possible to afford costly tools by a small retail trader. :confused: But it is another member (rpsvinod) who pointed out the name of it.

I am sure DB must be marketing it by his company name online and not rely on some trader like me. He has been selling this thing for quite some time now.
I am an average wannabe trader like most people and I gladly accept it. I am really sorry but I cannot share my name, job details, address and photo here. But I can tell you I use the average tools that you use - 2 monitor setup, 2 broadband line, true data subscription, Zerodha and Yusi's licence. There are other software as well at quite low cost and even I used them but the costly one gives me an edge and is the most refined.

Thank you that you feel I have good insights to the market auction. I would like to attribute it to my dedication to learn and understand it which most people do not. I would also like to reveal that I have not paid for my tools. Lets say I have resources. I am sure the developers will not appreciate this. Do not ask me how I got it but lets say necessity is the mother of invention ?? ! ?? I know not many can afford it and I do not even encourage to buy it. After all knowledge can only make you a winner. Tools are just to facilitate.

Addressing your question regarding the instruments I trade, its the most liquid equities, futures and crude mini. And do you real think everybody would be trading using the traditional methods described on forums? If you do, you are mistaken my friend.

So you are free to either take it at the face value or derive your own conclusions.

And lastly, I see your language is quite refined as well, what software are you associated with????
Hehehehehe, just kidding. Enjoy your Sunday.:D

Last edited:
Hi,
Another reason (most important) I do not use Gomi is that it is again based on fixed time frame based charts (1min, 5 min, 15 min etc.) but you have to realize that fixating on a fixed time based approach is inefficient in studying how market is behaving in response to the order flowing in. I mean if you are using a 5-minute chart you will just see prices bouncing in a bar for 5 minutes as the orders are coming in and then you will see a new bar.
I do not see much sense in it as I am not able to see what happened in the price action in those 5 minutes. The market moves in the form of probes and rotations and you have to see what was the effect on price after it moved in a specific direction.
That is why if you closely observed my charts, you must have seen that the time frame is not fixed. The tools I use make bars based on probe and rotations which I set. This is true capture of the effect of orders on the price.
I also like their seamless volume profile analysis tool as it is crucial in forming trade plan and forming entry/target/stop areas. There a few other tools like momentum dots and exhaustion bars which I just use to get confluence and not trade off of. The chart you see with no print in the bars is a structure chart. It is the same probe and rotation chart but a higher level view just to see the direction.
Can somebody expand the meaning and importance of these.
Thanks

xsis

Custom OF codes for NT and many other trading s/w which support OF are available on various intl forums which do the same work what @The_Bank has to offer. You just need to google. You can also pay coders to improve your strategies, tinker GOMI indis and even duplicate (at 1/10th the price) what is available at http://www.orderflowanalytics.com/next-generation-trading/ which is not worth lakhs at all.

@Shikamaru has given example of Auction Dashboard which is again a great s/w. BUt utilized by very few.

DB Vaello needs to understand that till he lowers the price by atleast 1/5th or come up with monthly subscription kind of thing, it won't work and he & his reps would continue to appear on forums like these to market their work.

Hi, which are other tools?

Again time frame based charts is not the function of OF tools. Its the function of trading s/w and how well it handles it. One can replicate them in NT easily with GOMI indis/tools. So, the time based charts argument doesn't make sense at all!
No offence my friend, but it might not make sense to you however it does to some others. It seems that you are the expert on OF. Care to elaborate please? :)

PS: I have added replies to your posts but not all are visible here. Waiting for mod approval.

Hi xsis,

Thanks for the comments. :thumb:

I see if you are interpreting that I am or associated with DB but just to clarify I am not. :p
I understand the conclusion that you are drawing considering the price of the tools I use. But this is the reason I specifically did not show the complete Ninja screen shot in my charts. I feared people might feel how is it possible to afford costly tools by a small retail trader. :confused: But it is another member (rpsvinod) who pointed out the name of it.

I am sure DB must be marketing it by his company name online and not rely on some trader like me. He has been selling this thing for quite some time now.
I am an average wannabe trader like most people and I gladly accept it. I am really sorry but I cannot share my name, job details, address and photo here. But I can tell you I use the average tools that you use - 2 monitor setup, 2 broadband line, true data subscription, Zerodha and Yusi's licence. There are other software as well at quite low cost and even I used them but the costly one gives me an edge and is the most refined.

Thank you that you feel I have good insights to the market auction. I would like to attribute it to my dedication to learn and understand it which most people do not. I would also like to reveal that I have not paid for my tools. Lets say I have resources. I am sure the developers will not appreciate this. Do not ask me how I got it but lets say necessity is the mother of invention ?? ! ?? I know not many can afford it and I do not even encourage to buy it. After all knowledge can only make you a winner. Tools are just to facilitate.

Addressing your question regarding the instruments I trade, its the most liquid equities, futures and crude mini. And do you real think everybody would be trading using the traditional methods described on forums? If you do, you are mistaken my friend.

So you are free to either take it at the face value or derive your own conclusions.

And lastly, I see your language is quite refined as well, what software are you associated with????
Hehehehehe, just kidding. Enjoy your Sunday.:D
Hey guys look, I saw the discussion so I thought of sharing my POV and some of the observations. Its not a secret just some logical reasoning. I am not encouraging you to buy anything. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feeling. I am sure not a lot of big traders would be willing to share their trading style or their insights online. If the 90% are not able to do it, it does not mean that the rest of 10% are also struggling. I am in not way any big guy but want to be one someday. But still I cannot believe you think I am DB... LMAO... Thanks for sparing your time to read my posts.

Or haan, mujhe bhi hindi aati hai. Main Delhi ka hi londa hu bhai log. Itna stress mat dalo dimag pe. Main koi software nahi bechta.

I have a lot of things in my life to take care of and not just explain what I do and that I am not a salesman. Cheers for the spirit of learning. Bang On!
------------
Btw, why does my post goes for a mod's approval??? Every time?

@The_Bank

Regarding Screening, It will lifted after few days
Its standard procedure to screen first few posts of new users

Happy Trading

Last edited:
Hi Vinod/MT4/Shikamaru,
I am interested to take training or workshop on OFA. Where can I get the details? Which one is better?
Need your guidance....