Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters

mt4trader

all data providers are one secound interval which not sufficient for OFA.
data extraction from terminal is fast.for data extraction use less client base broker whose terminal update fast.in my observation zerodha terminals missing many ticks.( i am zerodha client) even esignal missing more ticks in nse and mcx.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Yusi has sent emails that he is gonna discontinue his data utility due to legal hassle as his service comes under unauthorized feed. Thanks to stupid rules of our bourses ,we are gonna miss cheapest tick data.
i thought extracting data from terminal is allowed...
yusi and josh utility only extracts data from terminal na then how come it is illegal?

all data providers are one secound interval which not sufficient for OFA.
data extraction from terminal is fast.for data extraction use less client base broker whose terminal update fast.in my observation zerodha terminals missing many ticks.( i am zerodha client) even esignal missing more ticks in nse and mcx.
Are client terminals supplied with any better data than the standalone feed ?

mt4trader

Are client terminals supplied with any better data than the standalone feed ?
i am extracting data from at a rate of 0.25 seconds.
it is required for OFA. there wont be any difference for price action.
nse mcx provides only one second data.
i am not bother about matching of high and lows and
what i want is flow of orders.
volume drives the market price attracts the retail traders.

yachusai

Sir ,i correctly upload gomi and metro templates , but my chart does not show timei interval in bottom pls guide me how to bring back time interval .

time and date not shown in bottom of chart

sir another query is if i not recorded the previous day candle foot print gom recorder facility . may i get volume profile for today market if i backfill previous day datas thankyou

Last edited: