Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters

cloudTrader

@ MT4trader ,

GDFL is bringing RT Tick Data & Tick Data History backfill for NFO, MCX , Currency markets soon.

I want to ask that if we use YUSI utility for RT & do backfill with GDFL then will the OFA charts work correctly .

Thanks.

mt4trader

@ MT4trader ,

GDFL is bringing RT Tick Data & Tick Data History backfill for NFO, MCX , Currency markets soon.

I want to ask that if we use YUSI utility for RT & do backfill with GDFL then will the OFA charts work correctly .

Thanks.
yes it will work
only thing symbols must be same
yusi work for nt8 also
nt8 can handle multiple data feeds

rpsvinod

Deaar MT4/ Leonid and All,

Recently try to find some advanced ofa concepts from demo account of ATAS (Advanced Time and Sales) Is any possibility to get the INDIAN MCX Data feed to this platform?:confused: Pls PM the details

RPS. VINOD

Hi mate mt4trader , Thanks for rekindling ofa . I had given ofa up mid way due to lack of informative stuffs .I really appreciate your time and effort. All I request you is to provide me indicators like altoGom, updated gom metro template ,UA indicator. Thank you

kumar that is very basic trade setup when market is trending
after short keep trail sl above poc previous candle
first entry sl candle high
Hi mt4trader , I really appreciate you for starting a thread on very good stuff. I am late to this thread .Ccould you provide me Altogm, UA indicator and updated metro ladder template . Thank you