Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters

mt4trader

I think there is a confusion with Virgin POC or Naked POC. It does not matter if the POC stays in the body or wick.

As long as the price does not touch the POC of previous bar, it is considered as NPOC. For ex, say 1st bar POC is at 2225, second bar did not touch that price(2225)..now, 2225 becomes the naked POC....lets assume 2nd bar POC is at 2230...if the 3rd bar touches 2225 and not 2230, then 2225 is no more a naked POC and only 2230 is naked going forward..if price touches 2230 going forward, then naked/virgin term is gone out of 2230.

So, there must be another term to call this wick or body POC.
here there is no text book type names.each developer has their own names.
whatever procedures we following here are from different software developers, each developers has got their own algo to find UAs and buyers and sellers. so no two charts match. here only within candle poc and there is no comparison with previous candle.if members want call it xpoc no problem what we want is good profit earning.my approach is keep it simple, no too many rules,no deltas,no divergence. i am a visual trader i want trade blindly what i see on chart i will trade, no mathematics.

Last edited:

futures

here there is no text book type names.each developer has their own names.
whatever procedures we following here are from different software developers, each developers has got their own algo to find UAs and buyers and sellers. so no two charts match. here only within candle poc and there is no comparison with previous candle.if members want call it xpoc no problem what we want is good profit earning.my approach is keep it simple, no too many rules,no deltas,no divergence. i am a visual trader i want trade blindly what i see on chart i will trade, no mathematics.
Yes - i understand that. Thx for the explanation :)

So, naked POC is the way blackberry explained? Is that drawing correct mt4trader?...

mt4trader

dont confuse with candle npoc and daily npoc.
you are right for daily npoc
here we are interested only candle npoc because we are intraday traders.
thank you for enlighten all members about daily npoc
blackbery explain for candle poc is correct.
and yours also correct for daily npoc.

futures

dont confuse with candle npoc and daily npoc.
you are right for daily npoc
here we are interested only candle npoc because we are intraday traders.
thank you for enlighten all members about daily npoc
Ok..so for intraday purpose(which is the intention), that drawing is correct. Thx again !!

futures

thanks futures.
we are here to cooperate each other you are welcomed always for any help.
if you can help, please help us.
no mt4trader. I am just a student here. I was confused with the textbook term of NPOC. So had to ask the master :thumb::thumb:

I am observing OF charts more keenly after your thread. Thx so much !!

mt4trader

today expected normal range between 2378 2288
down side level bearish below 2342 bullish above 2366
support 2327 2309 2285
res 2378 2403 2431

blackberry

Questions:

1. Lets say NPOC is formed on higher time frame and lower time on the opposite side, which takes precedence?
2. In an uptrend NPOC can form with a green candle or a red candle, how do you treat them? which is important or both same?
Its my thinking:

if naked poc is above on red candle it is complete rejection of higher price.if it is on green candle,there may be doubt.vice versa.

higher time frame is more profitable and stable than 3,5 minute.

Shikamaru

What a drag!!!
12:45 and 13:30 having UA
but no white dotted line....