operator and punter picks?

Re: thanxs

moncypaul said:
dear stockfreak,

you are really a helping mentality, I am always watching your tips and which always correct.
give some penny shares ideas for next few days ?
Mohandxb
dear paul,

I am advicing all penny stockfreaks to saty out of it for now..or buy and hold for long term.

take care

stockfreak..

PS: though i will try to find you guys some stocks which i liek to cal BLOCKBUSTERS..they will come soon..ciao

Hello StockFreak,

I have been observing your calls, they have been grand. Good picks.

A very small suggestion I would like to include here is there are about 8-10 tips coming from you. It is ofcourse obvious that you would have a 100% hit rate esp when dealing with penny counters; even the best analysts cant.

It would be a good practice if you could sort them out first in an order where you could put in a hierchy the more confident ones on the top and the less predictable ones come along as you go down the list.

That would help the members to distribute their portfolio into a couple of counters instead of putting them in a single basket.

I am not a master in penny counters, so it would be great if you could divide the counters in a ratio which could fit a portfolio deck(perhaps a percatage investment in each of them).

Thanks and Regards

supratik said:
Hello StockFreak,

I have been observing your calls, they have been grand. Good picks.

A very small suggestion I would like to include here is there are about 8-10 tips coming from you. It is ofcourse obvious that you would have a 100% hit rate esp when dealing with penny counters; even the best analysts cant.

It would be a good practice if you could sort them out first in an order where you could put in a hierchy the more confident ones on the top and the less predictable ones come along as you go down the list.

That would help the members to distribute their portfolio into a couple of counters instead of putting them in a single basket.

I am not a master in penny counters, so it would be great if you could divide the counters in a ratio which could fit a portfolio deck(perhaps a percatage investment in each of them).

Thanks and Regards
HEY supratik,

I am glad you atleast read my post..i promise you i will go according to your suggestion..next time i will suggest the risk ratio as well..and also will advice the strategy they should adopt while going in for the stock..your point is well noted, you are one of the kings here mate, i hope to be near you one day.. :rolleyes:

ciao and regards

AMEET

That was too much of an appraisal.
Anyway nice to get that.

By the way, do you mind if I could call you SF, just abbreviate your name a bit.
That Irregular Creameeee :eek: "baptised" me as supra, its a good practise in getting closer.

Thanks and Regards

Thats great,

Creameeee is now busy with his MBA exams, he is a Master Blaster for intraday.

We were having a good intraday call thread, and we kept posting, but that Creameee has taken away all that josh with him.

I hope he returns soon and starts his intraday calls properly and regularly.

Lets hope for his return and the intradays.

OH so he was the king of intra funda eh!!.l..welll
I have some plans of overthrowing him soon just joking .lets see what happens...neway i am here for only 4 months..then i am too moving abroad for my studies in BACHELORS IN SOFTWARE ENG..in sydney..unitl then ..hmmmmmmm

CIAO
SF